Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:19 pm

It wasn't on the college, not really. It was a warehouse nearby that King Raven found himself heading towards via the back alleys and rooftops. Once he got close enough he began to scan the perimiter for any signs of security.

He spoke into the headset quietly, "Call Watchtower." Then waited for Raz0r to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:22 pm

It answered on the second ring.

"Purveyor of all knowledge."
Back to top Go down
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:56 pm

"I need you to help me find ten people. They gang raped a girl tonight at my current location. I also need to know what kind of electronic security this place has, if any."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 pm

There didn't seem to be any signs of security. But he did see a group of about five boys -- students of the college, if their letter jackets could be any indication -- walking down the street below.
Back to top Go down
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Raven heightened his serves to preternatural levels and moved so that he could see their faces as well as hear their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:06 pm

They were talking about Rachel -- but differently than one might expect. Four of them were laughing at one brown-haired boy, whose face was a little red.

"She's totally your type, you know. And really? The Shakespeare thing was the most horrible way to get her to talk to you, ever."

"Yeah, but I really do suck at Shakespeare...."

"We all suck at it. It's a fluff course anyway. Just suck it up and ask her out!"

"....I can't. I don't think she even knew I existed until I asked her about the class...."

"You're a dumbass. Just pluck up some courage and talk to her."

"I did! I asked for her help in the Shakespeare class!"
Back to top Go down
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:17 pm

King Raven made his way to the street, choosing to step out from am intersecting alley.

"Who was she with tonight?" Came the deep voice of tee Welshman.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:19 pm

The boys looked surprised.

"Who was who with?"
Back to top Go down
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:24 pm

"The blond, Rachel. Do. You. Know. Who. She. Was. With. Tonight?" He enunciated each word clearly. They might have got the idea that lying to him was a very bad idea right now.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:26 pm

All of the boys looked confused.

"Uh... no? We saw her at the library this afternoon. She left and we went back to the books for a while. Then football practice."
Back to top Go down
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Raven narrowed his eyes as he stared at the brown haired boy, the one who'd been getting flushed talking about Rachel add he began to peer into the boys mind as he asked, "who else has a serious interest in the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:32 pm

The boy's blush just got worse.

"I think... I think Brad has a thing for her. Bradley Troy."
Back to top Go down
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:12 pm

"Tell me about him." Raven said as he began to focus on the boy's thoughts, searching to see if Brad Troy matched any of the assailants he'd seen in Griselda's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:15 pm

The boy was thinking of his classmate, or at least one that he shared a class or two with. And the boy did seem to have the same general eye color, shape and size of the one that seemed to be the leader of the pack in Rachel's memories.

"Brad? He's a dick. Rich kid, his daddy pays for everything for him. Skates by on little to no brains and good looks and fake charm."
Back to top Go down
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:20 pm

"You care about the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 pm

The boy flushed.

"I... I don't know. I mean, I like her. I'd like to get to know her better."
Back to top Go down
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:18 am

"I hope, for your sake, you don't hurt her. Now get out of here. All of you." No, it wasn't a request.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:16 am

The group looked a little confused. But they turned to continue on their way. There was a little bit of a quicker pace to their steps, but they went their way, minding their own business -- much like they had been doing before.

Until, of course, the blushing boy turned again. "Is she all right?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 am

"She will be. Eventually."

Then, Raven turned to go into the warehouse...
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:01 pm

The warehouse had a distinct smell to it. Mildew, sweat, blood -- and fear. The whole building stank of fear and even a little bit of rage. The windows were intact -- none broken. The floor was covered in dirt, bits of broken glass, a few rags here and there -- a few spray-painted gang signs adorned the walls inside, and an old, metal, cafeteria table -- like you might find in a school cafeteria or a laboratory -- that sat in the middle of the room. And he could easily see the blood and sweat that littered the table.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:26 pm

"Raven, what do you need from me? Do you want my help on scene?"
Back to top Go down
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:29 pm

King Raven made his way to the table and crouched down next to it. Examining the table for any pertinent information.

Into the head piece he said, "A second pair of eyes wouldn't hurt. And you're Obfuscate will come in plenty handy. The lady wants these ones brought to her alive."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:22 pm

"Give me a picture of where you are, a clear spot where I won't hit anything on the way in."
Back to top Go down
King Raven
Elder
King Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:56 pm

"Give me about two minutes."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:07 pm

"Just enough time for me to gather my things. Text it when you're ready for me."

And she clicked off to go gather up her go bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)   Vengeance (ST, Raz0r) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance (ST, Raz0r)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next