Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:50 am

He smiled at her, linking his fingers through hers. "Am I driving, or are you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:53 am

"Either's fine with me. I can drive if you don't wanna" she said, a touch of curiousity to her voice since he usually never asked about that, making her wonder if he had something in mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:49 am

He smiled. It wasn't a big mystery. "I don't know if you have a particular theater in mind or not."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:39 am

She shook her head.
"No particular one, no. But I guess the closest one would be the best considering the time" as long as she got to spend the time with him, she didn't mind which they picked.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:44 am

He smiled. "Okay. We can go to the one in St. Lucie West, then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:54 am

"Sure thing" the smiling blonde said, snatching her keys and pulling him along with a small bounce to her step that had the skit moving in such a way to give him something to look at. So far it was a good night, and she really really wanted to hold onto that, given that she didn't get as many chances of that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:12 am

Of course he looked. He's a male, so of course he looked. He even had a slight smile on his lips as he watched her walk -- with a good amount of hip. He needed to be pulled along -- only because he was enjoying the rather pleasant view of her rump under the skirt.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:11 am

He had no idea how much she had missed his attention. But she wouldn't say anything. She wanted this night to be a good one. No fighting or bad feelings. It was her birthday after all. It was her treat to herself...

Teddy dragged him out, locked up the house and moved over to the pick up, dangling the keys.
"Your choice" whether he wanted to drive or not.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:50 pm

He laughed and reached out to take the keys -- bending his head to brush a tender kiss across her lips as he did so. "I'll get this one."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:21 am

This Medwyn, the one who still looked at her and touched her with affection, how she missed him...

The blonde returned the kiss just as tenderly, gentle fingers briefly touching his cheek before pulling back and going around to get in on the passenger side.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:52 am

Though he had taken the keys, he still went around to the passenger-side door to hold it open for her. He was still gentlemanly -- sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:52 am

The little flashes of the old Medwyn both made her smile as well as made her heart ache. But luckily only the smiles showed as he got a soft "thank you" and a kiss before she got in.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:40 am

He smiled at her as she got herself gathered into the passenger side of the SUV. Then he was gently closing the door and making his way around to the driver's side, to get into the SUV himself.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:19 am

Knees together, short skirt after all, she buckled in and smiled to him when he got in.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:49 am

That wasn't going to work for him so much. He slipped behind the wheel and pulled out of the parking spot, his hand automatically sliding over to gently caress her knees while he drove.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:48 pm

It surprised her a little. But in a good way. A welcomed way.
Which meant she smiled, lightly brushing her fingers across the back of his hand in an affectionate gesture.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:06 pm

He glanced over at her and smiled. "This is going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:55 am

"I certainly hope so" the blonde smiled in return. As she didn't know how many more nights like that, if any at all, she would get, she wanted the memory of this birthday with him to be a happy one.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:01 pm

He laughed. "Why wouldn't it be?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:39 am

She smiled and shook her head, fingers still gently tracing the back of his hand.
"No reason" righr?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:10 am

Smiling, he quirked a brow at her. "Somehow, I don't really believe that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:35 am

No, no it was going to be a good night. No fighting. No arguing. No getting turned down because she wasn't going to make a move.
She just wanted his smile.

"Trust me. There's no reason why it wouldn't be a good night" the blonde smiled with conviction.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:13 pm

His brow rose. "Are you secretly a man? Do you have a penis you need to tell me about?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:07 am

Blink.
Blink.
"What?" now she felt totally confused.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:23 am

He started to laugh. "Well, that would make it awkward."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next