Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 am

Chase smiled, "For the record, it's just Chase. I tend not to stand on much formality. Few, if any, of us Brujah do, my dear. And I agree with Griselda, there's no need to run off just yet."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:51 am

"I do not wish to interrupt either Sir... Chase." with a nod to him and a look to Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:54 am

She laughed softly.

"Rachel... you're not interrupting. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:58 am

"I beg to differ." with a sly smile at Rai and a glance to Chase.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 am

Annnnd there it was. That overwhelming urge to blush again. She couldn't help it -- she actually hid her face again. Because damn it.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 am

Chase smiled and in that very charming way of his he said "Truly, Rachel, you aren't interrupting. If anyone is interrupting it's me. But Griselda is very fond of you, and I would love to get to know you a bit, if it's not too much trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:04 am

"No sir it's not." with a still straight back and look to him. She was a ghoul but you could see the true affection for Rai in her eyes as she tried not to smile from her dorimier's happiness at the moment. "How may I answer your questions?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:07 am

She just used Chase's body to shield her face a little -- but Rachel could see the bright grin on her face as Chase talked to the ghoul.

Yes, Chase made her stupidly happy.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:16 am

Chase laughed and it was a full, joyous sound, "Again with the sir. Really, it's not necessary. I was never knighted. I understand you're studying at the local college. What is it you're studying?"

Because he was a warrior-poet, and he knew a thing or two about... well a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:17 am

"A self done liberal arts degree on mythology and English." with a blush at him "It's habit and you could tease beat into me but not by the Lady Sir." with a shrug at him.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:38 am

Chase smiled as he looked to Griselda, "She's going to make me get used to being called 'sir.'"

To Rachel, he said with a gentle smile, "What do you like best about the Mythology aspect?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:39 am

She laughed softly.

"Well, you could be a sir if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:08 am

"The repeat of knowledge, the stories that go with the tale, and the base in fact or fiction... Si..Chase." wtih a sheepish and very ackword flow from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9