Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To sleep... (open) - Garage Apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

To sleep... (open) - Garage Apartment Empty
PostSubject: To sleep... (open) - Garage Apartment   To sleep... (open) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:16 am

It was closing in on midnight, but for once she wasn't up and about, she'd called it a night and curled up in bed where she could hide from the world and where no one would see when she cried.
Sure, on the outside she seemed to be doing well enough, but she hadn't been herself since this whole thing had started. She hadn't acted herself since she'd been given away, again. But, they couldn't possibly know that, because they didn't know her. They didn't know what the blond was truly like but the pale controlled shadow of herself which now walked around.

Leo curled up and hid her face in the pillow with a low sob. The apartment empty save for Vinnie's presence.

How long before she'd be able to feel like herself again? How long before the betrayal didn't hurt anymore?
The blonde did believe Raz0r wanted to make things work, but she hadn't actually asked her what it was Leo wanted. Then again, such was her right as a Kindred. She didn't actually have to worry with those kind of details. And truth to be told... Leo wasn't sure anymore. Wasn't as if she would see Chase again. Wasn't as if he was any different than he'd been. And in a way, Raz0r was no different from Miss Williams, she meant well but didn't see...

So the mechanic let her frustration out in silent tears and hoped that tomorrow would feel different.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: To sleep... (open) - Garage Apartment   To sleep... (open) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:13 am

It took a while but she eventually did relax even if sleep seemed to refuse to take hold.

Why did it have to happen again? Why did it have to be this way?
She just...

She'd just hoped... and felt a fool for it.
She'd hoped and he'd just handed her over to someone else...

Was it any wonder she couldn't bring herself to believe all the talk of "family"?
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: To sleep... (open) - Garage Apartment   To sleep... (open) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:15 am

As dawn started drawing nearer, sleep eventually won out as she felt her mind sink into oblivion for a dreamless sleep.
It was better than dreaming anyways. It meant no nightmares.

(fade)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To sleep... (open) - Garage Apartment   To sleep... (open) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To sleep... (open) - Garage Apartment
Page 1 of 1