Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment Empty
PostSubject: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:52 pm

The knock came lightly at the door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:12 pm

It took a few moments before the door was opened, the blonde meeting her gaze before before lowering it slightly out of old habit and stepping aside.
"Please come in"

She was casually clad, typical for a stay at home evening. There was the smell of take out Chinese, a half empty box of rice and chop suey standing on the table along with a soda. Vinnie, as per usual, looked up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:15 pm

She smiled and stepped inside.

"Hey Vinnie."

Her smile was soft, but there was tension in her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:19 pm

The dog gave a low huff as he exhaled and lazily rolled over onto his back. Docile dog was docile.

"How can I help you Ma'am?" the blonde asked, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:27 pm

She paced forward, into the space, then turned to look at the ghoul.

"It's time to make a choice. And it's a horrible one, but one that I will accept whatever answer you give."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:29 pm

She frowned.
"I thought we already concluded the worth of my decicions..." as she had no clue what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:31 pm

She kept her gaze on the ghoul.

"If you drink more of my blood, you will most likely become ugly. But it is the only way that you will survive. So I give you the choice."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:39 pm

She was quiet for a while.
"So either I end up looking like a Nosferatu's ghoul working for a Clan I never wanted to be part of, or I die..." great...
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:01 pm

She nodded. She didn't say it was a GOOD choice.

"If you choose the latter, I will take care of Vinnie, letting him live out his life, as you desire. But I'm not going to force this on you."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:12 pm

No, it wasn't a good choice at all.

"Let... give me a day.. to think..." she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:30 pm

She nodded.

"How often had you drunk from Chase, and how much did you use?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:35 pm

"Twice... before I was I handed over... and I haven't used any powers that would require the expenditure of blood since moving to the city..." not to heal, not to fuel disciplines, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:36 pm

She nodded.

"Take the day. I'll be back next night, near dawn, t' hear your choice."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:40 pm

"Yes, Ma'am..." no choice to go back, and her choices to move forward were...
The blonde felt sick, her stomach twisting into a hard knot.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:41 pm

She nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry, Leo."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:47 pm

"You're Kindred. You have no reason nor obligation to apologize, Ma'am" she said quietly, probably a lot more quietly than the inner turmoil wanted her to be.
Heh... And the redhead had made her think that... no, it didn't matter. None of it did.
"Can I do anything for you while you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:49 pm

She shook her head.

"Just think. I'll be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Leo nodded.
"I'll walk you out" she could still be polite even if her initial reaction had made her feel like she wanted to throw up, because the pain in her gut was simply too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment   SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEcond Drink - Garage Apartment
Page 1 of 1