Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go ahead, make my Valentines (open) - Garage Apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

Go ahead, make my Valentines (open) - Garage Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Go ahead, make my Valentines (open) - Garage Apartment   Go ahead, make my Valentines (open) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Not a holiday she had much interest in to be honest. The reasons for which were obvious enough if one knew her history.
Still, you couldn't really avoid it while in the States. It was preeeetty much impossible.

But, it meant there was special holiday chocolates around to be had, so she had gone for a cozy night at home. A glass of red, chocolates, sweets, popcorn, Vinny curled up on the couch with her and and a good selection of movies on the tv.
Tonight was Clint Eastwood night. And at the moment, Dirty Harry was on the menu.

It was actually pretty nice.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

Go ahead, make my Valentines (open) - Garage Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go ahead, make my Valentines (open) - Garage Apartment   Go ahead, make my Valentines (open) - Garage Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:02 am

The night passed in silence, though, she liked that. The blond managing to get through four movies before she finally fell asleep on the couch with her head resting on Vinnie who appeared quite used to the being utilized as a pillow.

(fade)
Back to top Go down

Go ahead, make my Valentines (open) - Garage Apartment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: