Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:10 pm

That seemed to briefly stun him.
"She..." had done what?
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 pm

"Abigail stopped me from storming out and told me not to give up on you because of her. She said that she wanted you to keep taking blood ebcause it kept your heart good."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Yeah, still stunned as the hand was lowered to rest on his chest.
"That's..." he smiled. "Good to hear actually..." he said quietly, more to himself than her probably.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:00 pm

"Ya, I thought it was really nice. She's a nice person." Eve agreed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 pm

"She is" he agreed whole heartedly. "She is a really good person" he sat back up with a low grunt. "Which is why I'm hoping this turns out alright, one way or another, so she won't get hurt"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:06 pm

"Eh, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, but Oriella claims to be all looking out for her. So we'll see. She said she gave Abigail the choice to drink her blood or not, so, meh, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Jack nodded.
"We'll see..." that's all they really could do at this point. "So you said the feelings will get stronger with each drink, though I'm gonna guess that at the third it's as strong as it'll get? Since you've only talked about three times"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 pm

"Ya, it's the strongest. The more drinks you have the harder it is to break your bond with the person. You will see when you drink from me again."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:18 pm

"At least I'll be aware of it. I guess that'll make it somewhat easier to handle" he couldn't say for sure though, but it did at last mentally help to know beforehand. "I mean I'm protective by nature so heh"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:28 pm

"I'm spacing out your drinks as far as I can so you get used to it before the next one happens. This way you will be more independant."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:36 pm

"And that's appreciated" he nodded. "I mean, if this is something that'll end up lasting for a good long while, then I don't want it to get awkward or weird somehow"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:40 pm

"Dude, cause it can. I want you having no romantic notions with me, k? Cause Gaia damn it, I got a mate. I want no clingyness either!" She pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:43 pm

"With all due respect? You still look like a kid to me..." and he didn't mean that as an insult, it just... didn't click with romantic for him. Which was probably a good thing all in all. As the blood demanded love, though perhaps it could be a different kind of love than that.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:46 pm

"Good! Keep it that way!" She crossed her arms over her chest and huffed, very much like the child that Jack thought of her as. She really did seem like a child. A big powerful old ass child, but a child none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Which in this case was a good thing.

Fine, she was older than he was likely to ever get. She was stronger than he'd ever be. She could kick his ass and had already proven so.

But... she still looked like a kid. And in a lot of ways, she acted like one. And that helped.

"Aye aye" he tapped two fingers to his forehead in a smirking salute. "Will do"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:54 pm

"Ok! Now I go take care of my crocs and monkey. You work out. It's good to stay strong."

She turned towards the window, cause fuck doors.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Good thing he didn't live on the ground floor huh?

"Tell you what, I'll try mod'ing one of the windows so you can open it from the outside" he said as he watched her get up to leave. "Make it easier for you to come and go"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:06 am

She spun around.

"If it is easy for a bird to open, sure! I like that idea!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:17 am

"Will see what I can do" Jack smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:34 am

She stared at him for a second, the declared, "You're really smart."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:42 am

He laughed and flashed her a bright smile.
"That is up for discussion. But thanks" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:14 pm

"It's the truth." Then she shrank into a tiny hawk, jumped up on the sill and then flew away into the night.

(Scene?))
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:17 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic   That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That coulda gone better... (Jack) - Jack's Attic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2