Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment   First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:24 am

Maybe... regardless of it being on purpose or not it was working.
"Chase..." she closed her eyes as as the admittance came in a lo whisper. "It's been a really long time..." like, really really long time.. He either better make a move, or let her go. Because what he was currently doing was bloody unfair.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment   First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:37 am

One more button to push. He leaned in and gently kissed her cheek as he whispered softly, "...all the time you need."

His hand slowly, almost reluctantly came away from her cheek as his lips came away from the other and he said softly, "I should go. I don't want to push you towards something."

But then again, he'd already started pushing her, hadn't he? Maybe he knew it, maybe he didn't, but what was done was done and that was the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment   First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:47 am

Oh, she had no doubt he knew exactly what he was doing. She recognized the play. Or at the very least it reminded her of one that had been used on her in the past.

"I'll see you again sometime soon then, I guess?" Leo smiled, pulling her hands away when he pulled back, wrapping them around herself because it let her hands find a shoulder and her side, making sure they couldn't reveal any nervous twitching or anything of the sort.

A long shower...
A really really long shower....
She was going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment   First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:52 am

He smiled, and it was an expression full of warmth, and compassion, "Good night, Leona. have sweet dreams."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment   First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 am

Hah! A part of him wanted to throw something at him for that last comment, so good thing it just ended in a low chuckle as she shook her head.
"Yeah, sweet dreams, Chase" something like that.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment   First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:21 pm

He smiled, gave her one final kiss on the cheek and then turned to let himself out as he said softly, "Good night, Leona."
Back to top Go down
Leo Roscoe
Methuselah
Leo Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment   First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:25 pm

She waited until he was out of sight, because it made it easier to move. At which point the door was locked to keep anyone out and the blond? Well... the blood of a Ghoul burned with passion no mortal knew...

It would be a very long shower...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment   First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date (cont.) - Garage Apartment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2