Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:15 am

Yep. He had bought a Christmas tree. And was struggling to make sure it got through the door. Darius didn't do things half-assed.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:49 am

She rushed to help him, a brilliant smile on her face.

"It's beautiful!"

And then she was on her hands and knees beneath it, to help it through that way.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:13 pm

He laughed at her enthusiasm.

"I can get this. If you want to get the decorations and lights out of the car, we can decorate this damned thing."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:17 pm

She giggled and scrambled underneath the tree and out.

"I can do that!"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Of course, he went back to wrestling the tree inside, finding a spot in the corner of the living room to kick the stand under the tree.

By the time she would get back with the entirely-too-many decorations (at least four trips to the car's worth, even with Potence), he was on the ground, screwing the live tree into the stand to keep it steady.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Bags and boxes were put where they could be. Soon all the surfaces but the floor were covered. By the time the tree was screwed in to the stand, she was crawling around to plug in all the power strips.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 pm

He looked over at her and smiled.

"You approve?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:14 pm

She nodded as she got two of the power strips plugged in.

"Yes. I already ordered all the presents, and got a new PO Box for hem to be sent to. Didn't think you wanted them coming to the house."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:53 pm

He looked over at her and smiled.

"Thank you. I do appreciate that."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:59 pm

She came out, still on her knees, since they were in the house.

"I'm getting better at anticipating your needs."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:03 pm

He smiled.

"Yes, you are. I'm quite proud of you, in fact."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

She beamed and moved forward to press her face to his thigh.

"I am glad."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:39 am

He reached down to stroke her hair gently.

"Go fetch Savannah so that we can decorate this monster."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:32 am

She nodded and jumped up to go to the bookcase that covered the entrance into Savannah's place. She pushed it aside, then stuck her head through, to see if the other woman was there.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:08 pm

He made his way into the kitchen, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Savannah was at a desk, her back towards the bookcase, she had on ear phones and was speaking in Russian while she was on her work call. The Lap top before her she was typing a mile a minute easily, while she was dressed as if she was in a high end office.

Her suit was tailored, her hair put perfect, with gold hoop earrings, and she barely turned in the chair, hearing it seemed Elizabeth behind her, she held up one finger, and nodded to let Elizabeth know she knew she was there.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 pm

She slipped in, and sat on the floor to wait for the phone call to end. She wasn't going to get in the way of business. She would wait as long as it took.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Savannah finished the call, looking at Elizabeth "Yes?" she asked looking at her and the door that was now open.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:27 pm

"Darius brought home a tree, and would like for you to join us in decorating it."

She looked at the floor as she spoke, not wanting to offend Savannah.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Savannah nodded to her "Then lead the way, and is it huge?" she said with a smile at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:46 pm

She stood with a smile.

"I think he might have gone a bit over board, yes."

Then she led the way back through the hidden door.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:58 pm

"He rarely does things in a small way." with a shake of her head following Elizabeth to see what Darius had purchased.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:20 am

The tree was, indeed, huge. As were the massive amounts of lights and decorations. He smiled when he saw the women, holding out his arms for Savannah.

"I wasn't sure what kind of lights you wanted, so I got all kinds. Red, green, blue, white, multi-colored."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:29 am

She walked into his arms, hugging him then looked to Elizabeth "Do you have a light choice?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:16 am

He wrapped his arms around her... and kept them there. He rested his chin on her shoulder and smiled at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew   I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have a Tree (Open) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next