Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Johnathon sat behind his desk studying over a few things, and waited for Raz0r.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:10 pm

She slipped in, kitten on her shoulder, puppy at her heals.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:13 pm

She always brought a smile to his face. Adorable Nos was of course adorable after all.

Standing up, Johnathon gave Raz0r a warm hug and kiss. "Hey Love. Listen, we got a cammie screaming about a breach because the Fae know about Kindred. I'm not sure how much trouble she can cause us, but I want to be prepared to deliver some nasty blows if it comes to it. How hard would it be to take Miami completely off the grid? Like, require major infrastructure be replaced off the grid?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 am

She returned the kiss, then her face turned serious.

"That will take a lot of work. And a very good story. Taking an entire city down? That's huge."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:41 am

"Or at least shut off their power grid. Chinese hackers or Iranian hackers, or some unfriendly hacker group. I keep reading how critical infrastructure is vulnerable in this country to a determined attack."

Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:53 am

She shook her head.

"Do you want the feds down here checking it out? Cause that's horrible for the masquerade."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:56 am

"Alternatively can it be made to look like equipment failure?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:00 am

She nodded.

"Maybe. This is going to take time to plan. I'm sorry, love, but with the complications of the age, things just aren't easy anymore."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 am

He nodded "Might be easier to dominate an equipment operator and have a human induced failure. Mostly, I'm worried about some stick in ass Archon deciding to be an asshole. Personally I'm giving serious thought to going Independent and trying to get out from under the shadow of the Cam altogether."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 am

She nodded.

"I know. We'll see what happens, and I'll work on contingency plans. Everything is going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 am

A look of pure unadulterated rage crossed his face, while shadows started to form around him.

"Nothing is ok, when I still have to worry about an organization not of mine own enforcing it's own views on me"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:08 pm

She snorted.

"Pay attention, love. I said going to be okay. I know it's not okay right now."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:13 pm

He nodded and forced himself to relax.

"Ok then. I don't trust them, and I don't have the kinds of big guns they do..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:16 pm

She nodded.

"But we have things they couldn't dream of. We've got ourselves a fortress that runs itself."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Johnathon smiled and scooped Raz0r into his arms and kissed her

"It's because I have a magical little Raz0r all of my own"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:01 pm

She laughed.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:09 pm

"Have you got a date in mind for our wedding yet love?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:37 pm

She grinned.

"October 31st."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 pm

That brought a smile to his face.

"I like it. Vows at midnight I suppose? I'm going to recreate my old Commodore's outfit to wear."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:45 pm

She chuckled and kissed him.

"Of course. And you'll look fabulous."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 pm

He returned the kiss and smiled "I am certain you will look gorgeous. It will be a night to remember."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 am

She smiled.

"How outrageous can I be?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 am

"As outrageous as you want" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:28 am

She nodded and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Then I have just the color in mind. You don't care if I'm not in white, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:30 am

"Any color you want my love"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven   Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batten down the hatches - Johnathon's Haven
Page 1 of 1