Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:30 am

The redhead winked back, even laughing a little as the woman made a flirtatious look at her. Really, it was impossible for Orie to not seem flirtatious, even when she was doing nothing more than standing and waiting for a drink from the bar.
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:39 am

Orrie's drink came in short order, and the flirty woman pushed Bubba aside "My turn cockbreath. Jed wants you to go squeal like a piggie for him anyway"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:50 am

She took the drink and blinked just a little bit. Then she flashed the woman a smile.

"You dance, too?"
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:05 am

"You betcha" she smiled back "Name's Louise"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:12 am

She held out a hand for the woman to shake, if she wanted. A warmed hand, of course.

"Nice to meet you, Louise. I'm Orie."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:14 am

She took Orie's hand and smiled "A pleasure Orie. What brings you to this part of the swamp? Not exactly high class"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 am

Laughing, she shrugged.

"I like to dance. New place that I hadn't been to, just moved here from Seattle. Not sure what you mean about high-class... seems perfectly fine to me. The people seem nice."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:22 am

"Seattle eh? Never been there. And the men here are pigs, if I could get away I would, but don't let me ruin your fun. What brought you to Florida?"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:25 am

Laughing, she grinned at the woman.

"Vacation. Why can't you get away? If you want to, I mean. Buck seems okay."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:29 am

"Hell of a place for a vacation hon" she laughed "Don't matter if I get away or not, I got nothin' outside this life, and who wants to hire some biker's woman for a respectable job?"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:31 am

She shrugged one shoulder.

"I would. But I doubt you'd be down for it."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:39 am

"Oh? What's that?" she said with some interest
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:50 am

She had the good sense to look slightly embarrassed.

"Stripper."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:51 am

She didn't bat an eye, which suggested the things she had been doing with the bikers "Yeah, but you are hot. I've got these tats and everything"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:53 am

She reached into her wallet and pulled out a picture.

"This is Tiffany. She's one of my highest-paid friends."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:03 pm

The woman blinked "Oh my. She's gorgeous. Out of my league though"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:55 am

She laughed.

"Not necessarily. You should give her a call sometime, come by the bar she works at."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:10 am

"I'll do that sometime" thanks she smiled
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:36 am

She gave the woman a wink.

"Good! Look forward to hearing from you."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:55 pm

She winked back. This one was cute. "You'll be hearing from me soon enough I think"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:42 am

Grinning, she tilted her head.

"Wanna show me your moves on the floor, then?"

Orie = NOT SHY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2