Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse Empty
PostSubject: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm

She smiled as she nodded.

"Yes. You are. You know of my ... situation ... with Ethan. At least somewhat. You know what I've told you, about doing away with others of your family line. And yet, you ask me here, to go on a date with you, of all things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:12 pm

He nodded, then gently took her chin in his fingers. He leaned in and kissed her softly. "I know that I do not care." he smiled.

He tapped an intercom. "Cyclone, Arthur. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Her brows lifted curiously again, even as she gently kissed him.

"You do not care. That I have done away with your family, or that I have a situation with Ethan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:16 pm

"Yes and yes." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:19 pm

She leaned close. She looked amused as she hovered a few inches away from him. She didn't take his hand, though. She didn't push him at all.

"Why do you not care?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm

He put a hand on her knee. "Your relationship with Ethan is not my business. You have not asked me for an exclusive relationship, nor have I pressed for one. As for my clan, as I told Ash and Scion, every clan has its renegades who need to be put down."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:27 pm

She smiled, though something about it seemed sad.

"Fair enough, I suppose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 pm

He stroked her cheek. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 pm

She shook her head with another smile.

"Nothing. I have a lot on my mind right now. Want to try and fix it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm

"Mmm-hmmm." his hand slid down her thigh as he leaned in and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:47 pm

She let her head fall back, her eyes closing. She made a noise, deep in her throat. A quiet sound of pleasure.

"This is a good distraction."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 pm

His other hand moved behind her, slowly unzipping her dress. Meanwhile, his lips teased downwards...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Her hand came up, wrapping around his neck to help with guiding his head. She moaned again, softly, but she didn't stop him as he began to unzip her dress.

She did, however, do one odd thing.

She took his free hand with her own, and with another soft moan, brought it up to cover her breast. Her left breast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 pm

He pulled back to look into her eyes, questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 pm

She finally looked at him once he paused. She smiled, gently, and shook her head.

"Don't stop," she whispered, her back arching toward him. "Not now. Don't stop, please. I fixed it."

Well, she may not have. But someone had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:18 pm

He grinned and pulled off her dress, drawing her in close....

(Any bra?)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm

(Of course she's wearing a bra)

She arched her back to him, letting her head fall back again as her eyes drifted closed. Her arms went around his neck, pulling him closer to her. She sounded almost amused when she spoke.

"I don't believe we're actually going anywhere at all. Are we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 pm

He made short work of the bra, then began kissing her right breast. "We are, in fact, going in circles." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Her hands curled into his hair, her back arching so that he would have better access to her now exposed breasts. She moaned again, a soft sound of pleasure.

"What ... is the point ... of ... " her words were interspersed with soft moans, "going ... in circles?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:45 pm

His lips close around her nipple, sucking, nibbling. He pulled back suddenly, letting the wet skin feel the cool air. "We'll never arrive at our destination."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Her moans faded to a gasp as the air hit her. Then she just looked confused.

"I'm confused." Yes, she really was Ms. Obvious. "Why would we not want to reach our destination?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Both hands now grasped her breasts. "So our ride wouldn't end." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm

It was so odd to have that new twist. She did not know how long it would take her to get used to it, to having both of her breasts touched. She jerked with mild shock, but let out another soft moan.

Finally, she reached for him, pulling gently at his shirt, trying to unbutton it with her eyes closed.

"But ... I thought this was a date ... ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:58 pm

"It was. But it turned out you needed a distraction more." he gave her a gentle squeeze, then pulled back enough to give her access to his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse   Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuing a bad idea - White's Funhouse
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next