Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse Empty
PostSubject: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:13 pm

The Limo pulls up to the docks, and the door opens. White looks impeccable as always, though his suit is a charcoal-gray. He steps out of the vehicle and starts up the ramp of the boat. He is smiling pleasantly, and holding a white rose.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 pm

As promised, she stood waiting. She wore a white dress (because she expected him to be in a white suit) as she stood on the deck of the yacht. She wasn't looking at him, though. She was looking out over the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:28 pm

He walked up slowly, not wanting to disturb her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 pm

She turned her head as she approached. She must have had the hearing of a cat.

Then she smiled, turning to look back out over the water.

"Good evening."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm

"Good evening." he smiled, joining her. He offered the flower with a bow. "A gift, m'lady."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:41 pm

She smiled at that, reaching out to take the flower with a small and gentle hand.

"I thank you," she murmured, still clearly nervous, but she was covering it bravely. She looked over her shoulder. "Ready for this?" she asked, as though it might be him who was nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:42 pm

His smile remained pleasant, as if she had not suggested anything unusual. "I believe I am. Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:44 pm

She nodded, slowly. Her smile remained as she stood to fully erect as opposed to leaning against the side of the rails of the yacht.

"Of course," she said, another quiet set of words as she brought her eyes up to meet his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:48 pm

He smiled pleasantly, and offered his arm.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:50 pm

With another smile, she slid her arm through his. Clearly letting him lead the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:55 pm

He led her to the car, seeing her in before stepping in himself. He continued to smile at her. "You look lovely this evening."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:58 pm

She laughed softly. Blue eyes rested on his face, hands folding in her lap.

"Thank you. You look quite dapper this evening yourself," came the amused reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:04 pm

"I thank you. You seem quite comfortable. Are you looking forward to this evening?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:07 pm

She tilted her head, both worry and amusement on her face.

"Curious, is more the word I would use." She looked at him levelly. "I suppose there are rules to this game?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:20 pm

He nodded. "Indeed. First, naturally, you will not be forced to drink of my blood. Second, nothing that takes place between us shall go beyond you, myself, and one ghoul servant who is bound to secrecy."

His voice was level and normal throughout, but it was as if his eyes were almost electric.

"Third, you will be given a 'safe word', in case you feel my attentions are becoming... excessive."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:26 pm

"'Curiouser and curiouser,'" she quoted. The look in his eyes, though.

She smiled, her brows lifting in curiosity.
"Very well. What will this safe word be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 pm

"That, of course, you may choose." he smiled.

"Do you have any other requests before we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:30 pm

She shook her head.

"No questions. I agreed to this. Though I do have an odd question about the safe word." She had a rather impassive look on her face. "I've never been in a situation where one was needed. Do you have a suggestion for one, and when it would be appropriate to use same?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:33 pm

He considered. "It should be something you are not otherwise likely to shout out in the throes of pleasure or pain. You should use it if you believe what I'm doing to you will seriously damage you."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:39 pm

She considered for a moment. Her chin lifted as though she were steeling herself for something, but she smiled when she looked at him.

"I'm not naive. I'm not a child. Isn't 'red' generally considered a safe word in some circles? I may not run in those circles, but I've heard a few things." Her eyes were slightly darker than usual, but that was to be expected. He had said 'seriously damage'.

She turned to smile at him again.
"Very well. The location of your haven will stay secret. Should anyone find this place, it will not be because of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:41 pm

He bowed his head. "I did not mean to offend you."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:44 pm

She tilted her head and looked confused.

"You did not offend me. It was more me coaching myself." For the first time, she reached over and laid her hand over his. "There's little you can do to offend or insult me. I told you once that you have nothing to fear from me. This remains true."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:45 pm

He nodded. "And do you believe you have nothing to fear from me?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Methuselah
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:47 pm

She smiled as she continued to look at him.

"I believe that you would not intentionally harm me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:48 pm

He caressed her cheek. "And unintentionally?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse   Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spin the Wheel - White's Funhouse
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next