Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse Empty
PostSubject: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 pm

From the front door of the house, a loud thumping was heard against the door.

It was loud, as though someone were not actually knocking, but kicking the door. It was a steady rhythm against the door, but becoming more and more insistent.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down

I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:03 pm

OOC: Uhm, when and where is this happening?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 pm

(This is happening at the front door of White's haven, on the night of August 24th ... see the other threads of madness dated 8/24 if you need a bit of an idea. Cool )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 pm

(White's REAL haven? Or the one he showed Griselda?)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 pm

(That is a very good question that I will get an answer for and get back to you ASAP ... as an FYI, the night of 8/24 is a nightmare for the ST.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:20 pm

(.... so why'd you let the @#$% do it? Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:28 pm

(I just run the world, darlin'. I don't tell people how to do what or when.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:16 am

White's staff immediately goes on full alert. White himself will set himself up by his Emergency Escape Hatch. His driver checks the external security cameras...
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:56 am

The driver could see the source of the noise.

The animal was enormous, walking back and forth along the drive, coming to rest by the door, his tail swinging against it with each pass. Yes, Virginia, that was a trapped alligator banging on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:24 am

White sighs. "Get the shotguns."

(OOC question: Can Presence work on Animals? And Gangrel in Beast form?)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 am

(OOC: Presence does not work on animals - that's what Animalism is for - but it will most definitely work on Gangrel in Beast Form)

And all the while, the massive animal continued his worried-looking circles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:41 am

((Okay - I watch and see if its breathing.))
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:45 am

((It's hard to tell with the movement, but he COULD be breathing.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:52 am

((KK - I'm hoping its a Mokole. I'm told their fun to adopt.))

With four ghouls with shotguns behind him, White had the door opened....

((Zapping with Entrancement. If he doesn't stop, we open fire.))
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:59 am

The four stopped to aim at the moving target.

With a mighty slash of his tail (almost as though he had been waiting for it), all four mortals were knocked back a pace.

Too fast. The alligator moved too fast. The claws of the beast sank into White's legs as he was bowled over, a massive bite taken out of his midsection. (5 agg)

The ghouls began to open fire, as the massive alligator took off toward the inside of the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:06 am

.... we pursue....
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:10 am

The animal made a mess. His tail swung as he ran through the house. But he made a beeline for the other side of the house. In one door, and out the other.

It quickly became apparent to the hurting Kindred and all four servants, that the animal was moving quickly.

Even while they aimed their shotguns, they would not catch him without gifts of the blood. He was just that fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:16 pm

M'okay.

Quietly relocating. Sending out decoys and Obfuscate to prevent being followed.

I get a sample of the gator's blood and try to determine if it was ghouled.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:10 pm

The animal moved so quickly, they couldn't catch him.

As a result, he slipped out of the house, then into a canal, and was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:14 pm

Four ghouls, with shotguns, couldn't get one hit?

Okay - Kindred Lore - how high was his Celerity?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Anything else I can figure? Sad
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Not a whole lot, unfortunately.

Just that it mauled the hell out of ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 pm

... how long to heal?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:13 pm

1 aggravated damage heals with a full day of rest and 5 blood points.

At the end of the day's rest, additional aggravated damage can be healed with 5 blood points and a Willpower point per level of damage.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Okay - I shut down the old Haven.

How many backup Havens am I allowed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse   I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like guacamole, but I wouldn't call it a fetish (8/24) - White's Funhouse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next