Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Consumption-- May Nightmares - Anise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

Consumption-- May Nightmares - Anise Empty
PostSubject: Consumption-- May Nightmares - Anise   Consumption-- May Nightmares - Anise I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:00 pm

((Note: Should you wish to interact in this dream, you may. If not, let me know and I can finish it out for you.))

It started with a childish laugh. Anise was playing a game of hide and seek and she was 'it'. She had hidden her face into the bark of a tree with her hands at either side as she counted slowly to twenty. The laugh was familiar and jubilant.

And it was cold. Oh, it was cold. Anise could feel the traces of light snow hitting the skin of her hands and melting. And she could smell the moisture in the air. But it was a beautiful day, the snow fall something out of a fairy tale.

At twenty, she pulled her head away from the tree and her eyes took in the sight of the woods that surrounded her. She could hear her sister's laugh somewhere nearby, the snow crunching under small feet.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down

Consumption-- May Nightmares - Anise
Page 1 of 1