Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:59 am

He came back with a list for her. The name of the harpy, their clan and where they are from, all listed in neat, flowing script.

Chicago - Thomas Arturo - Ventrue
Paris - Giselle - Toreador
Istanbul - Malicious - Nosferatu
Geneva - Renata Buzzo - Gangrel
Prague - Jake Sower - Brujah
Berlin - Kristopher Szymczyk - Tzimisce
London - Margaret Rayburn - Toreador
Milan - Sebastian Uyemura - Toreador
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:58 am

She took the list and looked it over.
She hadn't been to Chicago, but, she had been to Paris several times, managed to avoid Istanbul, Geneva and Prague though she'd been by more than one. And Berlin, London and Milan? Yeah, she'd stopped counting. God... she hoped the Harpies didn't remember her at all to be quite honest. Because she had at least tried to fly under their radar.

"Thank you" she smiled as she looked up at him. "This will be very helpful" and fucking scary to boot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:56 am

He smiled.

"You are most welcome."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:59 am

Teddy carefully folded the note with one hand, nimble fingers were nimble, and pocketed it with a smile.
"Should be interesting"
Urg... interesting...
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:02 am

He laughed.

"They're not as scary as one might think."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:12 am

"I've seen a few of them, never talked with any of them though so just gonna keep my fingers crossed none of them remember me" she was allowed to hope.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 am

His brows rose.

"Why? Did you get into trouble somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:29 pm

"Oh, no, well, no" she chuckled, moving a hand to rub the back of her neck. "I've never been in trouble with the Camarilla. Never broken the Masquerade. But, I might've on occasion been a bit loud" sorry, people might not believe it in PSL but the blond was known as a bit of a party animal back home. "I don't think I've ever done anything worthy of even a bleep on a Harpy's radar, but you never know" PSL excluded *coughs*
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 pm

He laughed.

"Ah, then I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:04 am

"I'll try not to. I usually don't" this was a little different though. "Doesn't matter anyways, I'm gonna call and they'll either bother talking to me or hang up" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 am

He smiled.

"That's the spirit."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:11 am

"Hey, gotta do whatcha gotta do" or what the Prince told you to do in this case.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:14 am

He laughed.

"And of course, you want to do a good job of it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:15 am

Teddy nodded.
"Of course" God damn it, of course. She might have to slap Jamie at some point... just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:17 am

He winked.

"You'll be fine. Did you need me to give you a ride somewhere?"

The way he said 'ride'? That might have been a little suggestive. Just a little.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:21 am

Maybe it was, though she didn't seem to pick up on it actually.
"That's okay, I got my motorcycle remember?" she smiled, fishing her keys out of her pocket and giving them a shake. the Pinkie Pie key chain in particular made her look so... teenager.
"I'll be fine"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:49 am

He nodded.

"If you need anything at all, you just let me know, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:52 am

"Yeah, 'course" she smiled and kinda pointed towards the door. "I'll just show myself out hm?"
Nope, not pointing out that he'd invited her over for a drink because in all honesty he sounded a bit like he was done for the evening, although in a polite way. And hey, Medwyn would probably be happy if she came home early given his previous texts.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:01 am

Ohhh, you don't even want to know. Really, you don't. He gave her a polite smile, coming around the table to step close to her. Maybe just a little too close. But not inappropriate.

"Don't be silly, dear. Here, I'll show you out."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 am

That was okay, the door wasn't that far off.
"Thanks" she smiled, finding herself taking half a step back just to get a tiny bit of breathing room without seeming rude.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 am

He smiled as he opened the door for her -- which meant that he had to lean slightly over, brushing his own arm against her bicep. Even having taken a step back, he stepped forward, so that they were once again close. It was subtle. Oh, so very subtle. But not rude at all.

"I do hope you'll come and visit with me again?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:19 am

"Of course" slide slide, carefully, discreetly, slide out the door without appearing rude or evasive. "I'm pretty sure I'll come nagging you with silly questions soon enough" that was unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:23 am

He laughed softly. Really, other than the brush of him against her arm there, which seemed much more deliberate than accidental, he didn't touch her again. Which lent itself to the possibility that it was accidental.

"My door is always open for you, Teddy. Always."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:25 am

She wasn't going to linger on that question really, didn't really matter a she stepped outside and turned to give him another smile and a wave.
"Thanks. You'll see me around. And if you need to get a hold of me you can probably reach me at the office or at the workshop" the blond added as she started walking backwards.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:31 am

He nodded.

"Always business? Or can I make social calls as well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next