Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:04 am

He led her to the modest house. Tastefully furnished, without the pomp and circumstance or show of Estaban's. But it was neat and well-kept, as he unlocked the door to show her inside.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 am

Having parked her bike outside, the Caitiff had grabbed the saddlebags though since she didn't feel safe leaving the ledgers outside. She stepped inside with a smile, adjusting the saddlebags as they rested on her shoulder.
"This is beautiful" the blond said as he turned to him. "You have a lovely home"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Opening the door on the very tastefully decorated house, the Toreador smiled.

"Thank you. I do try to keep a nice home. And it's quiet and a way for us to get to know each other, since you now get to decide if you would like me to continue working with you or not."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Lifting the saddlebags off her shoulder, the not so Harpy looking Harpy smiled at him.
"I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to, unless you should happen to have a problem with me? You know more about this job than I do, more about the people and the politics of the city. Chance are you have more contacts, more friends in high places and probably three times my experience to draw on" she said with a low chuckle. "If anything I need someone with your qualifications to make this work"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:39 pm

He laughed softly.

"I do know quite a few people. I even offered Miss Bella a list of the Harpies around the world that I knew so she could speak to them, but she chose to not take me up on that. Would you like that list?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:40 pm

"Oh, yes, please, that would be wonderful" since, you know, she knew absolutely no one.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:50 pm

He smiled and gave her a nod.

"Then I will shortly give you a list. It's long, I warn you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:57 pm

"That's fine. I got time, or well, I'll make time" the blond said with a soft chuckle. "And I got a good memory" which really really helped a lot.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 pm

He laughed.

"Shall I tell them all that you'll be talking to them shortly?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:41 pm

"Yes, please, that would be great" the still smiling blond said, moving the saddlebags so that she was holding them with both hands, resting them against her legs.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 pm

He laughed softly.

"I am sure that will make them incredibly happy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 pm

"Oh, yes I'm sure they'd love to hear from the Caitiff who was appointed to her position by the Prince without him consulting his Primogens" she said with a smile that said she was well aware of her situation. "But I'll try. Worst they can do is brush me off and speak ill of me. Not exactly new to me"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:29 am

He leaned slightly forward against the bar in the kitchen, shaking his head.

"Miss Bella didn't contact them, that I could tell. As such, they would love to hear from the Harpy, any Harpy, regardless of Clan."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:50 am

Teddy gave a brief nod of her head.
"Well, I will call. I need to work out a contact network if I'm to be able to do this job anyways" she said with a smile. She might not actually want the job, but she was still going to do it right.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:22 am

He nodded.

"From what I've seen, you're already doing a bit better than Bella."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:07 am

She frowned slightly.
"I never thought she did a bad job.. I doubt I could do better... But I don't, I don't understand what she's become"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:32 pm

He smiled.

"She did not do a bad job. She just did not do a proper one."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:12 am

"At least she knew what the job was about.." Teddy found herself muttering before she could shut herself up.
"Sorry. I mean... it's just a bit sudden, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:28 am

He smiled.

"You have been doing very well. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:30 am

"Hey, I asked for it today and got it" the blond said with a smile and a light shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:32 am

He smiled.

"Yes, but Harpy is often a very thankless job for the best of us."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:40 am

"It's not something i would've chosen for myself. But having been put in this position I need to make th best of it. For my own sake as well as for Prince Alexander. I refuse to be a reason for him to loose face"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:25 am

He smiled.

"You are quite loyal to our Prince, no?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:28 am

The blond with the bright blue eyes looked at him, seemingly having no trouble meeting his gaze.
"Yes" she said. "I consider him family as he considers me family. But before you say anything, I'm also honest, and I think he knows that, which is why I think he made me Harpy. Because while as any friend I would want to look after him, I'd also let him know if he did something wrong, just like he would tell me. A real friend's someone who'll tell you the truth, even when you don't like it"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:41 am

He gave her a nod with a soft laugh.

"I was going to ask if you would be able to manage writing unflattering reports about the Prince, if it became necessary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven   Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harpy Business (Teddy) - Frederico's Haven
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next