Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait Empty
PostSubject: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:56 pm

There wasn't a knock at the door.  Nor the sound of it opening. Just the light sound of air displacing.  The Nosferatu appeared in the main room, and crumpled to the floor.  The smell of her blood was strong, but it was all on her tear-stained face and chest.  She'd been crying.  And she really wasn't in a good place right now.  But she was where she felt safe.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Porter flickered out of invisibility as he stepped into the room - his hackles had been raised by a strange feeling, but now his gaze was fully upon Raz0r.

He knelt next to her and placed a hand gently on her arm, perhaps testing to see if she would recoil. That might tell him how bad things were.

"My love." Not a query; she would speak when and if she wished to do so. Merely reassurance that he was real, and present.

Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:36 pm

She didn't recoil. The exact opposite. She turned into him, hiding in his chest.

"She's alive. And she's here. And I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:37 pm

His eyes narrowed as he instinctively leaned over her protectively.

"Of whom do you speak, Raz0r."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 pm

"The one that got him killed."

She was on the edge of more tears. It was in the shaking of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:44 pm

"Try to relax. You're safe here. We can analyze the situation and come up with a plan of action. But first, you need to be calm, and I think you could use some rest."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:47 pm

She nodded, but she still clung to him. It had been a hard day, full of bad surprises.

"I was told she was dead."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:49 pm

"That was either incorrect or a deliberate lie, obviously, but we'll worry about which it was in time. You're in a state of shock. Who else knows this person is in town?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:52 pm

She was starting to shake.

"She walked into Elysium, and thought we'd be friends. I'm sure she's acknowledged by now. Dumb Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:58 pm

"Acknowledged does not mean untouchable. What name is she using?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:59 pm

"Areron. She's a Toreador."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Porter let out half a chuckle. "I'm sorry, my love, there's nothing funny going on - but when you said Toreador... it occurred to me that one simple course of action might be for me to strongly tell Jennica to leave Areron the hell alone. Which, of course, she wouldn't. It would never work, far too facile, but an amusing thought."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:04 pm

She nodded. The shaking wasn't stopping, but it was perhaps slowing.

"Yeah. That wouldn't work. And she's apparently got Frederico on her side."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:58 am

"Esteban's sire and a lesser harpy, if I recall correctly. Very interesting. It would appear some lines are being drawn, my love."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:08 pm

She nodded. She still hadn't looked up from his chest.

"Most don't even know they're there."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 pm

"They? She came with friends?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:34 pm

She shook her head.

"So many people won't know why the lines are there. Why we hate her so. Why we can't stand to be around her.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:40 pm

"So tell them. As citizens of the Camarilla, our reputation and honor are everything. Use yours to destroy hers. If she is a criminal, let it be known. Does His Majesty not know of her reputation?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 pm

She shook her head.

"I haven't told him. I thought her dead. Didn't need to."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:52 pm

"Raz0r, you must talk to him. As soon as possible. He needs to know this murderess is in his city."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:55 pm

She nods.

"I will. Just...not tonight. I don't want to be anywhere but right here tonight."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:15 pm

"Then so must it be." Porter cradled her head.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Her shaking finally stopped. Her grip on him relaxed. Now that she was sure he would stay, and was real.

"I love you, my heart. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:31 pm

"And I, you. Rest now in the warmth of that love. Leave cold vengeance for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:33 pm

She nodded. And was completely relaxed in his arms.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, if I did when I popped in here. It was...the fastest way to get to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait   As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As the World Crumbles - Alterations While U Wait
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next