Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor   Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Shauna was dressed in her uniform since she had come directly there from work.  She came up and knocked of the door and stepped back waiting.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor   Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:41 pm

The butler was a bit too slow. And as Michelle had been in passing, anyways, she answered the door with a bright smile and a friendly. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor   Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:48 pm

"Hi." Shauna said as the door opened. "How are you this evening?" She recognizing the woman from the bidding event.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor   Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

"Very well, thank you." she opened the door wider. "Here to see Ms. Lowrey?" head tilted to the side, lightly. She wore simple jeans, and a black v-neck loosely fitting t-shirt. And the smile, of course. She stepped to the side, allowing the woman to enter, should she choose.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor   Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Shauna smiled and nodded stepping inside. "Thanks." She said looking around for the usual door man.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor   Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:33 pm

"Not too sure, where she is... I will go and check the study, for you." She offered and shut the door behind the woman, before slipping upstairs to have a peak to see if the Primogen was in her office.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor   Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:42 pm

"Sure." Shauna said to the retreating back of Michelle.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor   Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Michelle placed a soft knock upon the door of the study.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor   Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Michelle has a look around, and will, when she finds the Primogen... if she finds her, that Ms. McCade has arrived and is looking for here. She will retire to her room, afterwards.

(off to bed, making it so yall can continue while i sleep Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor   Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knocking at the door - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 1