Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:24 pm

She sat on the front porch, looking out over the drive.  And waiting.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 pm

There was no fashionably late, just a careful regular driver, in anything but a regular car. The sound of that vehicle, alerted of her approach. Not high revs or high speed, just a pretty distinct engine pulling up to the drive. It wasnt filthy loud, but controlled and focused sound. Once upon the drive, she shut the vehicle off, sliding scissor door up, then down again, once she was out.

Attire, was simple tonight, yet precise. She didnt bother with the alarm to the white vehicle, she simply moved around the side of the car, grey orbs observant of the surroundings, then falling smoothly upon the woman. Pleasant smile, dip of her head. "Good evening, Primogen Lowrey. Charming estate." said genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:39 pm

She nodded.

"Come, sit with me. And tell me why I should represent you on the council."

No beating around the bush. Not with her.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:48 pm

"Sure," she stated simply, moving up to where the Primogen was, and took a seat next to her. Not too close, yet not to far. Prim and proper, and all that.

"First, I do not presume what you should or should not do, in the least." a hand tucking dark tendrils of hair behind her ears, then folding in her lap.

"I request to be under your representation, so that I -have- representation, within the domain. As far as I am told, there are no others of my family within the domain, and even if there were, I highly doubt I would like to be associated with them, if they attempt to represent false beliefs of what my Clan is about, and how we SHOULD be doing things." She really did hate the shadow witch title, though.. she supposed it was fitting enough, at times.

"I have come to you first, because I think our Clans the most alike, of all others. History of our clans is very similar, with many of the same beliefs and structure. Not a mirror image, but close enough. I feel that of all the Primogen, you might best represent me, while I am within the domain."

"I can offer a few things, but do not presume that you need them."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:49 pm

She smiled.

"Do you have issue with me knowing the powers of your blood?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:51 pm

"In what context, Primogen? Knowing of them? Learning them? Knowing of all the powers I am capable of?" her head tilted, quizzically, that strand of hair falling back down her face.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:54 pm

She smiled.

"I already have the power to turn into Shadows, Ms. Angelica."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 pm

She nodded. "I have no qualms, with what you already know, Primogen. I am, unfortunately, not permitted to teach you the full extensions of what those powers are capable of. I can demonstrate, but actual tutoring... my sire would have my head, along with some of the more ancient in Spain. And they wouldn't just come for me..." she said, apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:01 pm

She nodded.

"What do you bring to my table in offering?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:08 pm

"A wealth of Kindred information, present and past, that many have long fogotten. I am something of a Historian, of our kind. Always lookiing for more... always seaking the truth. Along with that, at times, great secrets are dug up. I can offer you to be the first to find these things out, when they are discovered."

"I have... some abilities... with the power of Nercomancy. Nothing of the grotesque things, most times associated with the ability.. but enough to do such things, as I did, at the docks with the dead girl. I am capable of summoning and communicating, even instructing spirits... but i do such with much caution. While I can do that, I cannot control them, so I use such things very sparingly.. and never, if a malevolent spirit may be in play. Also, simply knowing that I am capable of such things, gives you some measure of power over me... as the Giovanni do NOT like outsiders having such abilities."

"I can offer you loyalty and dedication, while under your representation.. and such will extend to other members of Clan Ventrue, should you wish it... or you could keep me all to yourself, should you choose." a small smirk at that, but she was very serious.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:13 pm

She shook her head.

"I would not keep you to myself. But I will have your loyalty first and foremost. And you will swear to it before I contact the Harpy. If you displease me, you will not like what happens."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:20 pm

"Displeasure comes in so many forms and measures, however, I can easily state that I shall never do anything that will be intentionally done to go against youor to gain your ire." spoken casually, with hands smoothing out the wrinkles in her skirt. "You will have my loyalty, but I would like to state... I am no puppet. I will aid you, at any request that I you have... but if I feel you may be using my services in a manner that can cause harm to myself or my status within Kindred Society, I will swiftly pull away."

She looked to the woman, directly. She was not affraid to meet gaze, with a Ventrue. It was a sign of trust, most likely... or a lack of fear. "If you understand, and agree to such, I think there is much we can do for each other." sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:50 pm

She nodded.

"You are not a puppet. But all are tools. Do you agree?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm

She nodded. "Indeed, every single one of us, is a tool, for some other's means. I would prefer to know my intended use, however, when you choose to use me. I am not a fan of surprises, most times."

"As long as we understand each other, and I can assure you.. I understand you." Maybe she ment that literally, or generally... dunno. "So as such, from my end... I agree."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:08 pm

She held out her hand, palm down.

"Agreed."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Oh dear god. How old was the woman? Or... how vain.....

Regardless, Michelle turned to her and took her hand lightly, brushing the softest yet properly attentive kiss across the knuckles of the woman, after raising her hand to those cold soft lips. In the closeness, one thing might become apparent. Her eyes were not her own. Grey gaze, was not the true eyes. They were apparently lenses.

She soon dropped the hand of the elder, and tucked away strands of her hair, once again. Michelle did not come across as cocky, but she definitely carried a strong aura.. and did not lack certainty or confidence. She spoke smoothly, then. "As i am to be under your representation, and the banner of Clan Ventrue, what things should I know about?" It was a almost vague question, yet she ment in the the most broad and exact of meanings. She really did hate surprises.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:25 pm

She smiled.

"There are few of us. But what we lack in numbers, we make up for in power. This Manor is our sanctuary, and it is now yours as well."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:29 pm

She blinked, but smiled. "I could never accept residence, within your home. You have already provided me with much, by agreeing to represent me. To accept more, would be gluttonous towards your generousity." she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:33 pm

"You are one of mine, now. I will therefore give you all that a Noble should give her vassals."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:36 pm

She just watched the woman for a moment, then nodded softly.

Then an idle thought crossed her mind. "A demonstration, then, of some of the aid I can provide you.. should you find yourself requiring such... in return for your offer of residence?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:40 pm

She nods.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:46 pm

"Please stand." she said, as she herself, stood. While the woman was standing, Michelle looked this way, and that... random shadows being pulled to thier location.. gathering in a mass, between the two... awaiting thier next order. Once the woman stood, Michelle stated hard and intently at the shadows gathered. Eyes to the ground, then as they rose up along the figure of the woman, so too did the shadows.. beginnig to engulf her.. but not in a swallowing way. They writhed and slid up her form, soon becoming a shapeless black cloak around the woman.

But it wasnt done, yet.... Michelle narrowed her eyes, and seemed to focus... deeply. As she did, the shapeless black cloak of shadows began to take shape... and after about 10 seconds of them swirling and moving around... the lady found herself within a black dress, that looked and felt very real. It moved naturaly, looked proper.

Michelle let out a small sigh, having exerted some effort into the creation.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:22 am

She smiled.

"It has been a long time since I've seen that done. It is glorious."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:08 am

"One of many gift that I have discovered, in my choosen career path." She nodded softly. She was not boasting, not bragging, simply stating fact. Her gaze shifted to the woman, then with a point of her finger, the shadows slipped off the woman. "This is much more, but perhaps another time. Though, with that ability," a hand came up and waved up and down, indicating the dress that was once upon the woman, "I must be in your presense, and remain there, in order for it to remain. It can and will provide additional protection from sunlight and fire, for as much of your body as it covers. I can make it take any shape, to cloth you.. or it can be placed atop whatever clothing you are currently wearing.. but that means that Black will have to be a color that pleases you." she stated, half joking.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:50 am

She laughed.

"Black has always been a good color for me. Though I doubt those who have seen me as shadows would agree."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling the Shadows (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next