Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:49 pm

He smiled and took the poke.

"I know. In so many ways."

He kissed her hand, the one with the ring.

"So when do we start with the bonding? Is there anything you need to do first?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:11 pm

She shook her head, her smile turning almost shy.

"I can... start... now. If you don't mind? I would like to get it done as soon as possible."

She almost whispered it.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:46 pm

He smiled and kissed her again.

"If you wish. I am here for you. As long as you are comfortable with this. Do you have...preferences?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:02 pm

She started to shake her head. One hand went up to cup his cheek, while she looked him in the eye. There was still a bit of fear there, a little bit of hesitation... but to enter into a three-step blood bond is never an easy decision to make. She bit her lip and thought about how she wanted to answer that question.

"Not... really. I just... I kind-of want it to be special? Not just for protection purpose, I mean. I want it to mean something more, between me and you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:44 pm

He moved his mouth to her, kissing the poor lip she kept kiting.

"Sounds like the right idea. This is not just something we do to prevent others from controling either one of us."

He kissed her again slowly his hands moving to caress her cheeks, holding her head as their lips touched. When he pulled away, it was only barely, his lips still almost touching hers.

"We do this in celebration of the decision we made tonight, two people mated, bonded by love, bonded by blood, made one."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:47 pm

She smiled when he touched her. She couldn't help it, she always did. Her lips touched his, and she looked... happy... for the first time since she had returned from the Carnival. She was happy and relaxed. She leaned in for another kiss to press against his lips when she answered him.

"Yes... exactly. Do you... have a suggestion? On how to make it special?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:40 am

Happy. She was happy, unlike she had been since she had come back to him. He could feel it, see it, it surrounded him and he breathed it in. Her happiness was all he wanted, all he ever wanted. So often that happiness was partial, incomplete, even more something she was searching for than actually had. To feel it so solidly so real in Ra'idah...

"I can think of three off the top of my head. A ritual, private and serious, a rite of joining. Then there is a wedding, done in front of witnesses, those closest to us. That takes time, a public pronouncement of our love for each other. And then there is us, together, as one, in all the ways we have been, mentally, physically, emotionally.. adding blood to that list. There may be more but these come to mind. What pleases you my love?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:04 pm

It was beyond solid. For once, she seemed to be truly happy, as if she had found what would make her more than just a little content. She listened to him, shaking her head slowly...

"Something private. Something just between me and you. Unfortunately, I have to still think like a vampire. I don't want anyone to know that they might be able to use me against you or vice versa. But something private, something between us, sounds absolutely perfect. I don't need a big ceremony or any sort of wedding. All I need is you. You and me together."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:00 pm

He loved this, loved the joy he felt from her. He couldn't help but loose himself in her eyes, his hands caressing her face, his forehead against hers.

"Private sounds good to me, best. Maybe what we need...is a combination. A solemn but joyous celebration where we voice our pledge to each other and then become one...body, soul and blood. The question is where. In our bedroom, in this house alone, or in the water, where you truly live?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:33 am

She smiled at him, reaching up to caress his cheeks with her own smaller hands.

"Any of the above. Because I think it sounds like a marvelous idea. Since it takes three nights to form a full bond, should we maybe not actually do the pledge until the third night? What do you think, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:13 am

He half closed her eyes as her hands came up to caress him.

"I think that sounds wonderful. Hmm, but each night, we join our blood while we are together? If you still want to be touched by me."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:16 am

Her eyes flew open. Wide, in fact, as a look of horror came across her face.

"Wait. What? Why wouldn't I want you to touch me? I love it when you touch me!"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:10 am

He touched her then.

"There are times, I know I am not worthy of touching you. I know I am not."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:11 am

She looked shocked. Truly shocked.

"What? Estaban, my love, please... what are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 am

He smiled sadly.

"You are something beyond belief. incredibly beautioful yes, but so much more. Smart and brave, playful and sensual, sweet and strong. So giving and so amazing and I am....a poor lowly young Man who is so lucky you are bling to my many and pitiful failings. I know I am not worthy of you, but I hold onto you anyway. I am just glad you are blind to how pitiful I can be."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 am

She shook her head, her hands coming up to cup his cheeks. She looked him in the eye when she answered him, shaking her head.

"No, my love. It is I who should be thanking you. You are so wonderful, make me feel so beautiful and cared for. And I know I'm a little bit crazy, but you still put up with all of my weird insecurities. It's a wonder you even want to touch me at all."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 pm

He smiled and cupped her cheeks in return.

"The one thing you do not have to worry about is my wanting to touch you. I will always want to touch you. Always."

As if to prove it he moves against her even more and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:19 pm

She was grinning. From ear to ear like a fool, in fact. She moved to him when he pressed against her, her lips soft and sweet when they moved against his to kiss him. She did it almost unconsciously, just so happy and almost overjoyed at his touches.

"I love you. I really do."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:05 pm

He moved his hands from her face to her body, to hold her closer to him, tight against him. He did love touching her, in every way. In every place.

"I know you do my love. I can feel it in your skin and in your heart and in the way you look at me."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:14 pm

She was looking up at him. If he had any doubts about her intentions at all, her eyes already held the glow of the love and adoration that she felt for the Toreador... even without the bond. She bit her lip, maybe a little shyly, but she didn't seem shy.

"I hope you see it. Because I do."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 pm

His smile back at her was a beaming light of love itself. With others he had flirted, in front of her even. But with her, everything about his was different. Real. He was real. And not holding back. None of the fake empty flirtations that seemed so cheesy. With her he was.. just in love. Pure. Real. Love.

One hands came up and with one finger petted her neck, under her chin and up to that lip. He drew it closer with just a touch and kissed her lip softly.

"You see it? Your love for me? Or my love for you?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 pm

She smiled at him as he moved her lip, then kissed her so gently. It was true, she did see him. All of him, whether good or bad. And she loved all of him, the flirtations and the other things aside.

"Both."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Which they were, but she would have to see that for herself.

"Mihaela, I love you. More than I can say, more than I can express. You take away my words, my shields everything I use to hide my truth and you lay me bare..and accept me. I love you more than I love my own life."

He kissed her again so softly so gently, one hands holding her to him and the other moved to under her chin, and then against her neck and then back up to caress her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:48 pm

She tilted her head into his hand when he touched her, the smile on her face turning much more peaceful, much more serene, than he had ever seen her.

"Estaban, I have never been more open with anyone than I have with you. You are my heart and soul, and you love me for who I am. Crazy or not, you love me for who I am. And it means more than words can express to me. I love you, with everything that I am."

As far as speeches went, it was decent, since she was unprepared.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:37 am

Truly this wasnt about speeches, or words at all. What they had said was enough. He kissed her again, slowly, softly, thoroughly. When he pulled away finally he started to undress her, slowly, his hands drinking in the dflesh uncovered as his eyes stayed on hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda   Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Talks (Estaban) - Beach House - Estaban/Griselda
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next