Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Business is Bumping

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

Business is Bumping Empty
PostSubject: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:24 pm

As they approached, the little building wasn't much to look at from the outside. One of the windows looked like it had been hit with a rock or pellet gun, a small hole in the glass spreading out in thin, sharp crevices. A few flowers were dying in a planter out front, and the leaves from the tree had yet to be swept up.

Upon arrival, the lithe woman leaned her shoulder against the door to swing it open. "After you, Blondie." She motioned him inside with a bow in a mockingly chivalrous sort of way, a devilish smirk darkening her features a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Blake stubbed out a somewhat ubiquitous cigarette on the gravel near the exterior of the building and gave the place a low whistle.

"Now this is a respectable underworld locale. See, that's what the modern vampire is missing these days, no sense of shabby chic. Everything's got to be velvet curtains and velvety-er lined ropes. Not here. Here it's just grit and grime and the city like it's meant to be."

He opened the door and looked inside.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:27 pm

As he entered, he'd see poor lighting and a couple of girls dancing on the stage, their moves half-hearted but raunchy. Several of the women had begun to approach him, though backed off as they saw the redhead leading him through. The room smelled of stale cigarettes, booze, sweat, and sweet perfumes attempting to cover up the less enjoyable scents.

"What's your poison?" She called to him over the low beat of the music - a speaker obviously out, indicated by a cheap rumbling sound.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Blake had a hollow-cheeked grin on his face as he surveyed the dive.

"Bottled beer for now," he said, "There somewhere we can talk?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:10 pm

She nodded, flagging a girl down who promptly brought him a Red Hook. "C'mon." She led him into a back room, the room small enough that the redhead had to sit on his lap for both of them to fit. She shut the door, but didn't lock it.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Blake seemed to enjoy the physical attention, and even went so far as to engorge certain sensitive bits with enough blood that she could feel it when she sat on him.

He wasn't shy about letting his hands wander either.

"Quite a place you've got here, make any money off of it or is it strictly a Herd thing?" he asked, hands travelling up her sides slowly.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:30 pm

If she had noticed the extra effort he'd made to arouse himself, she didn't show it.

"The place I make my money is downstairs. Sort of." She smirked to him, running the back of her right hand's fingers up along his chiseled left cheek. "You may be disappointed at the velvet carpet and the silk curtains." A playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:57 pm

"So you're what, Setite? Toreador seems almost beneath you... Ravnos? You could be one of the Gypsies... or maybe something else?"

Since they were in a private booth, he assumed they'd better keep up appearances, so his hands found their way beneath her dress and onto her skin.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:06 pm

"Something else," She responded, biting her lower lip as she watched him excitedly. Her hips moved against his, apparently having the same idea as he did - best to keep up appearances.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:11 pm

"Yeah of course you are..." he said, his fangs dropping slightly at the arousal he was allowing himself to feel, "Odd ones allways come out to the middle of nowhere to set up shop. So no third eye?" He rubbed his hand over her forehead, as much to make her bend her throat toward his mouth more than to check for one. "I guess you could be Giovanni, I hear they like to fuck corpses, and I've been cold for a few 'undred years."

He wasn't cold now, certainly. His blood burned hot in his skin, and his fangs grazed her neck just a tiny scratch, enough to raise vestigial goosbumps.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:26 pm

A laugh fell from her lips as she ground her hips against his, a shudder accompanying as his fangs nicked her skin. "They also fuck their brothers. Are you just going to list off every clan you've heard of, tiger?"
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:30 pm

"What a little bundle of secrets a woman is," he said, grasping her hard and nipping at her ear, "And you, a dead woman, a vampire... you've got to be pretty fucking bold to think you can play other vampires like they're men, just men made out of meat," one hand was around her throat, "And not dead men with hardly a thing to lose," he said, not quite harshly, not quite seductively, a kind of rough, in-between rasp.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:00 pm

She struggled against him, resulting in little more than her lithe body to writhe against his. Pleasure was clear over her twisted , pretty features, though as the Gangrel squeezed down on her smooth neck, he could feel something indeed not present in a kindred. A heartbeat, sped up and real as she and he were.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Johnathon found his way in and sat at a table. Such a sadly shabby place. Doubtless right up Blake's alley.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 am

Blake paused, the vestigial grinding suddenly on hold. There may have been a creaking noise associated with the raising of his eyebrow. He squinted at her.

"Nice trick luv, not a common one either."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 am

She gave a soft whimper, the sound choked and strained from his hold. Her hands raised, pulling at his grasping fingers to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:22 am

Blake released his grip and looked at her, really looked at her.

"What the bloody hell..."

((Auspex check))
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:36 am

She fell against the door, the room too small for her to full separate from him. Her chest rose and fell in soft, gasping breaths, her hand moving to her neck in some comfort. Her eyes narrowed towards him, accusations mixed with desires obvious in her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:59 am

Blake blinked. "Huh."

"You're bonkers and breathing." It wasn't a question, or even an accusation, it was more a realization.

"Ok then."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 am

"Yeah," She rasped out, slowly pushing herself up against the door. "Sorry to disappoint."
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Blake smiled, shaking his head "You work for someone? Somebody own you?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:24 pm

"I jump around." Came the vague answer, "No one really owns me right now."
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:36 am

Blake grinned. "Seems a bloody shame, girl like you, with your talents and buisiness skills, hobbing and, let's face it, knobbing with us types for scraps. Why did you bring me here, anyway, just for some money?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Red locks had fallen over her pretty green eyes, and one hand came up to brush them aside. The heat of her gaze moved over him like a lover's caress, her full lips parting several seconds before she spoke. "I was bored, thought you looked interesting. Not so much your tall, dark, and mustached friend out there, but I suppose he was part of the deal."
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:49 pm

"Hrm," he mused. "Tall Hat likes a show, does he?" He shook his head. "So who do you bounce to that I have to convince to have you all for my self then luv?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business is Bumping
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next