Share | 

Business is Bumping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blake
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:48 am

Blake smirked. "You do get around luv," he considered. "Being the Sherriff's changes things. You three stepped to her?"

[size=10.399999618530273]We like to talk big... vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk. Strutting around with your friends over a pint of blood. The truth is, I like this world. You've got...dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. Billions of people walking around like Happy Meals with legs. It's all right here.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Celeste's smile was coy, an impish sort of danger dancing in her bright eyes.

"I don't know if you're understanding me, tiger... when I say no one owns me, that includes anyone I've fed from.."

Elder

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:18 pm

"That's the sort of bloody thing you figure you're gonna clarify when considering the protection of a ghoul like yourself," said Blake.

"Anything you find out about my," he chuckled to himself, "Organization, might as well be a memo to her, right?"

[size=10.399999618530273]We like to talk big... vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk. Strutting around with your friends over a pint of blood. The truth is, I like this world. You've got...dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. Billions of people walking around like Happy Meals with legs. It's all right here.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Her head shook, unnaturally red locks falling over her eyes. "Please, why give away any secrets I have when there are people willing to pay?"

Elder

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Blake folded his arms, "Now that's a real American businesswoman for you," he scoffed. "See this is why I normally don't read the fine print. Just makes my head hurt."

Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:30 pm

"Oh, honey," Her tone was comforting, though her words were obviously meant as anything but, "No one actually would pay for information on what you're doing."

Elder

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Blake actually brightened, "Oh well then. Good point. Makes me feel better," he said. "Shag?"

Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:44 pm

She laughed, leaning in and running her tongue up his cheek. "Maybe later. I have appointments to make - and anyways, it's about time for you to go, right?" Her brow quirked as she nudged him a bit, smirking.

Elder

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Blake shrugged. "Off I go then. Stay safe red." Without further ado, Blake strolled out of the private box.

Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:12 pm

"Bye!" She called, a mockingly forlorn twinge to her tone. She watched him for just a moment as he left, then disappeared back into the private room.

(scene?)

Elder

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:02 pm

(scene)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   

Back to top Go down

Business is Bumping
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3