Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:04 pm

"Will you.. um.." She seemed to be struggling with how to word what it was she needed to say.

"Can you.. hug Robert.. and maybe give him a kiss.. without saying it's from me?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Cass took Bella's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze as she nodded softly. "I think I can do that for you, sugar. No problem."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 pm

She pulled her legs up to her chest, resting against Cass. Her tone was soft as she spoke, "I really.. really miss him.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:11 pm

"What happened, Bella? What happened that you miss him so much?" She asked gently, her tone conveying her concern.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:37 pm

"I can't tell you.. I can't tell anyone.." She nuzzled gently against Cass. "I just.. just have to wait it out."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Cass grew quiet as she turned her her head to look at Bella with sad eyes. She kissed the crown of the woman's head and just let her lean against her for a while. She was quickly becoming convinced that this city was killing everyone on some level.

"Waiting can be the hardest part," she offered. "But if you need someone to wait with you... I will."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:44 pm

She smiled gently, nodding. "Thanks.. I'm.. I'm really glad I met you, Cass."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:46 pm

"Likewise," she smiled. "Chin up, Bella. Something has to give, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Her face lit up considerably at this, "Chin up, hm? Best advice I've ever received." She smiled sweetly at Cass, leaning in further to give the woman a hug. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:24 pm

It was just unfortunate that it was the only advice she had to give. But she returned the hug in kind and smiled to her, just the same. "Anytime, Bella. Anytime."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:32 pm

She sighed softly, letting her eyes drift shut for a moment and just enjoying the closeness to the other.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Cass would let Bella stay like that for as long she wanted... Content with it in fact.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:54 pm

She would stay like that until about an hour til sunrise, then glance at Cass.

"Do you wanna stay here..? Otherwise.. you better head home.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:57 pm

"Yeah... um..." She smiled as she started to her feet. "I should get back before Jamie gets worried... You gonna be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:12 pm

"For sure." She smiled at the other. "I won't step into the sun or anything.. promise." She gave a wink, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:14 pm

"Yes, none of that please," she chuckled, offering her hand to Bella to help her if she so wanted. "If you don't mind, I'll take the shortcut."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:27 pm

"The shortcut?" She asked, her head tilting as she accepted Cass' hand up.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Cass looked over the side of the house with a smile. "I'm a good climber. And it keeps me on my toes."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:32 pm

She smirked, nodding. "Okay, see you later." She gave a little wave of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:34 pm

"You'll call me if you need anything, alright?" She stepped in to give Bella a hug before beginning her rapid descent to the ground and back to her truck to race the dawn home.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:40 pm

"You too, bye!" She called after the other, giggling some. She slipped down into the house, shutting the window behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3