Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Bella peeled up her driveway, slamming on the breaks and shifting the car into park. She stepped out of the car, locking it, waiting for the Charger to arrive.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Cass' Ford pick up pulled up not long after Bella arrived, screeching to a halt. Cass pulled something from her glove box and shoved it from her pocket before she opened the door and pocketed her keys. She got out, locked up the truck and moved to join Bella with that smile of hers again after patting her own vehicle on the 'nose'.

"Hope your designer doesn't mind coming out?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:21 pm

"She never does." Bella grinned, moving towards the house. Almost on cue, another car rolled up - a limousine - and out popped a tall, elegant woman whose hair was pulled up into a messy bun.

"Ah, good evening, Miss Maurice." Came the thick Italian accent.

"Evening, Priscilla!" Came her friendly response, as she motioned the others to follow them inside. She unlocked the door and entered.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Cass followed after giving a nod to Priscilla in greeting. Once they were inside, she extended a hand to the woman and introduced herself before her hands shoved deep into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:29 pm

"Good evening, Miss Vella." Came the polite response. "Miss Maurice will wear blue in theme with the club. Do you have a color preference, Miss Vella?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 pm

"No, ma'am. No color preference. As you are the expert, I thought perhaps you would have an idea or suggestion that would fit," she smiled politely.

Having two formal dresses in her wardrobe wasn't quite enough to make her that up to speed on how this worked...

"I only wish to be able to move in whatever it is I'm wearing. And no pink."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 pm

The woman laid out a sketchbook with several elaborate sketches in it, one of them a lovely, fully colored and shaded in dress. "This is Miss Maurice's, I have already designed it. I was unaware I was designing for you, but here are some others I had sketched up as an option."

She flipped through the pages, showing Cass a number of different sketches for her to choose from, narrating her book with as much feeling as one would read a story book.

"We will stick with blue, as Miss Maurice has informed me you are the guest of honor. You may go with something that sparkles, to match your beautiful eyes. Something more innocent, to play up your gentle features. Something that shows just enough for them to want more. The movement of a garment that is flowing will draw attention, while a classic dress ensures you will remain in their memory. A dress which does not leave much to the imagination is sure to draw shock and mischief, while a dress which is modest, with sheer will display you as angelic."

The woman slipped the book towards the other to look through. "If none of these suit you, I will draw you up something new."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Cass had no trouble keeping up. Her eyes went from Priscilla to the sketch book with each verbal description she gave. When she was finished, Cassiel seemed to look over each one nearly half a dozen times. She looked at Bella as if asking for help.

To the one described as being able to play up her gentle features-- one that she would no always refer to as 'Innocent'-- she tapped it.

"I... I like this one. But, do you think it's... that it'll work?" She was looking at Bella with a most curious expression. Clearly, she was out of her element here.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Bella offered an encouraging, sweet smile to Cass. "You could wear a garbage bag and still be one of the hottest people there, silly. But I think that one would especially fit you well - and it is flowy enough at the bottom you can move freely."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:05 pm

"Okay," she smiled warmly and looked back at Priscilla, tapping the photograph again. "This one," she moved to hand the sketchbook back carefully.

"I really do like the color," she offered softly.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:24 pm

"I will make sure to match the color exactly." The woman moved up, a sewing measuring tape seeming to appear out of no where in her hands. "Please strip down for measurements."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Okay, this part she could handle. Mal had done this once, no big deal. Cass stood and moved out of the way of the furniture and stripped down to her underthings-- of which she was wearing, thank goodness!
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:01 pm

The woman moved to take Cass' measurements, quickly and skillfully. She nodded her approval, before rolling the tape up once more.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:14 pm

When Priscilla was finished, the clothes went right back on as she smiled to the designer. "Thank you," she said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:09 pm

She gave a nod to Cass, and a curt bow to Bella, before turning on her heel, gathering her rhings, and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:12 pm

When Priscilla was gone, she turned and looked at Bella with a bit of bewilderment.

"Is she always this social, or did I say something?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:16 pm

"Oh, she's always that charming."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Cass nodded and offered a smile.

"Well, the dress will be worth it. You'll make sure she sends me the bill, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:13 am

Bella made a face, "Uh, no? My treat, you are my guest of honor, after all."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 am

She gave a nervous little laugh and nodded. "Of course, of course. Apologies, Bella."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:29 am

With a bright smile, she nodded. "Awesome. Anything else you wanna do tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 am

Cass studied Bella for a few moments as if thinking.

"You have a beautiful home... Does it have a really good view from the roof?" There was a hint of excitement in her eyes as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:53 am

She raised a brow curiously, a impish smile over her lips. "I dunno, I haven't been up there since I had it built..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:55 am

"Care to find out? I would love to see just how much you and your home amplify the beauty of the moon."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:57 am

She smiled sweetly to Cass, reaching down to slip her hand over Cass'. "Let's find out - there's access through the attic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle   Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovely Girls in Pretty Dresses - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next