Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:04 pm

"We could have a buddy system - no one goes anywhere without another."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:54 pm

"You really want to sit in Elysium as much as I am required to?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:55 pm

"If it would mean your safety, I would build my own cage, and put on my own leash."

Last edited by Mathew St Hubert on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:27 am

No one had ever said anything quite as powerful to her. Those words meant far more than 'love' ever could. "Mat..." She barely got the word out.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:16 pm

A rough thumb stroked her cheek as he cupped his small face with his right hand. It was good he had other ways to say it - those four letters seemed as difficult for him to understand as a pretty Gangrel - and par Toutatis, he did not understand pretty Gangrel at all.

"I know what is worth fighting for. I know what is worth dying for. I will prove it, time and again. I cannot be everything you need, but all I have is yours." only his Deity knew how long he had been trying to form those words together. To string together the thoughts and feelings. By becoming a beast, he became more human. By becoming more Spirit, he became more human. By denying his own wants, he became more human.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:43 pm

She kissed him then. A deep passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Just as when she had surprised him with the boat, she could feel him nearly jump. He would certainly not complain, but par Toutatis, she could confuse him in the best way. Even his hat agreed, as it tumbled off of his head onto the floor. As his long straight hair tumbled down, he recovered enough of his senses to respond to the welcomed, to the wanted affection. A broad hand spanned most of her upper back as he leaned down. The familiar growl - so often a warning - rumbled in his chest as his right hand wandered to her thigh, squeezing her.

Whatever he did right, he would try to remember and do it again, as her warm tongue danced with his own.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:10 am

She growled softly in return, both hands snaking up into his loose hair where they tangled and tugged.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:49 pm

There was the familiar sensation of clothing tearing in his grip as his fingers on her back formed a fist. Half the time he did not mean too, he just did not care about material things. Did not worry about such material things. It was not the wrapping that intrigued him, but the truth, the present, the person underneath. For the moment, his claws remained sheathed, hidden inside of his soul as he bit at her lower lip, smiling the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:45 pm

She was supposed to talk to Orie first, somewhere in the back of her mind that reminder popped up. She shoved it away. She needed him.

She bit his lower lip as she began tearing a his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:42 pm

His clothing was already tatters and thread bare: now it was pieces of cloth and cotton, demin on the galley floor. Blood answered the primal call, making him more 'human' by raw instinct. His hands jerked in opposite directs, unwrapping her akin to an overzealous child would the biggest box under the tree. Tear and rip as his breathing was deep and unneeded.

The boat almost shifted with the amount of force he used to lift her off her feet and back against the hold wall. She was certainly not the only one with a burning need as he opened his mouth wide and set his teeth to her porcelain throat.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:24 am

She wrapped her legs around his waist. One arms stayed behind his neck, the other ran over one of his well muscled arms. She hadn't expected the bite, but she welcomed it, her head leaning to the side, offering herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:31 am

The bite was without fang, but with teeth - as much as he could mimic the animal kingdom courtship and dance. In the wild, the males of many species clamped down upon the throat of their potential, and sometimes unwilling mate. She was willing - thank Toutatis, for fitting would already be pleasant chore.

His tiny eternal virgin. There was need, yes. Burning, warm need. He leaned away, one large hand spread out across her stomach now, to pin her to the wall. The back of his right hand caressed lower as the back of his nails slid along her inner thigh, stopping just before her sex. The ever silent question - to ease the entrance with a cut, to see if she wished to do it. Or if she wished the more painful venue of raw strength.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 am

Even without fangs, the bite excited her. The soft growl turned to a groan as she wiggled and squirmed against his strong body. "Take me." She begged, wanting to be his again.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:52 am

Pain it would be. She was lifted higher, away from what she wanted, pulling her up by her hair. The throat kiss was only the beginning, as his lips followed along the curve of flesh, along her shoulders, down her sternum. There were plans, but the sounds she made were too delicious not to encourage, to not coax out.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:57 am

She cried out in surprise, though really she shouldn't have been. She found herself lifted, found herself reminded of his strength. She gasped, and wiggled as she tried to gain some control of the position she was in. She was, for the moment, failing.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:01 pm

His mouth finally found her nipple, teeth more than grazing the taunt flesh. His free hand racked down her smooth side, trailing over her ribs as he taunted her, taking his time.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:03 pm

This was new and surprising. Her own hands began to roam. One tugged at his hair, the other began to scrape over his shoulder and down his arm. Sharp nails raking against his durable flesh. Her hips moved, pressing toward him.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:08 pm

That only made him bite harder, his nails still not the weapons that often were but still pressing hard against her skin. She had already asked for what she wanted... and she would get what she asked for. In due time. In lovely time. He couldn't have her be off balanced, of course, as his head moved, suckling on her other breast. Once more, his fingers roamed lower, this time not subtle as he stroked along her sex, along the hips that tried to reach him.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:20 pm

She shuddered as he toyed with her always sensitive nipples. They really were a blessing and a curse. She was nearly writhing against him, soft groans filling the cabin. Her own hands became more forceful, more desperate as she clawed at him, trying to raise his...desires.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:25 pm

She never had an issue rising his desires - be it through the mere taste of her skin, the smell of her flesh. His body rumbled with a silent growl, finally releasing her nipple to raise his head up, to stare into her eyes as a finger slowly entered her. Months of waiting... months of wanting were rising to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:29 pm

She stared into his eyes as she tried to still her excited trembling. She licked her lips nervously as she waited for him to claim her.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:33 pm

It came two fold. The first was more fitting, more human, as he kissed her once again, lips parted, tongue seeking, body pressed against her own, eclipsing it. Letting her feel his want. But what he wanted would come after he broke the kiss. He claimed her as he should. She was flung down to the floor, onto her stomach as he followed suit, followed after her, putting her on all fours.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:41 pm

So deeply into the kiss, she was actually taken by surprise as she was so easily tossed to the floor. She tried to roll over, to gain some control. She gasped as he pulled her into his favorite position. Waiting for him, she shivered again.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Left hand on her hip, fingertips digging into her flesh as he held her still, pulled her body back to angle her just right. His right hand, still damp from playing within her, helped guide him, pressing the warm, tip pressed against her entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom   Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating (Mat) - U.S.S. Freedom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next