Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another point of view - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Another point of view - The Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:41 am

"I agree but they said if they were under it's influence then we needed to be careful. HOW are we to know whose under it's influence?" looking at her with a total loss. Yes she was feeling as useful as a hemorrhoid at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:43 am

She looked at Greer.

"Don't look it in the eyes, you said... Dominate. If the Dominate isn't subtle..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:45 am

Greer reached over and hugged Cass "Well I've got none." with a chuckle "So guess I should start asking for lessons to fight."

Last edited by Greer Harrington on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:48 am

She nodded softly. "Me too. I'm sorry I couldn't have been more help... Maybe I need to sleep on it."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 am

She pauses then looks at her "What if it's the former Seneschal - he's a ventrue - blue blood - dominate in clan...." looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:55 am

She tapped the pen to her chin again and then gave a shrug and a nod. "Never met him, myself... But... blue dragon... blue blood... don't look it in the eyes... dominate... I can see it. It very well could be."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:57 am

"It's a shot in the dark....but at this point I am thinking everything is." with a smile at her. "yes sleep may do us both good. Stay in touch please."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:59 am

"As soon as I know something, I will let you know. Off to talk to some... watchful entities..."

She hugged Greer and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:02 am

"I'll see if I can get more too." hugging her back with a kiss on the cheek as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another point of view - The Den
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3