Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another point of view - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:25 am

"No, whatever it is has been here... It's been here all along..." she mused. "It's powerful, possibly magical... And threatens what? What's it threatening besides Jim and those things you hold dear?"

Again, she shook her head. "It was the Tremere that came to me. Ancient ones, dead ones. They came to me. But why? I'm not a Tremere, nor am I inherently magical. When I think of fighting magic with magic, I would go to clan Tremere, right? So... if the Tremere couldn't figure it out, not completely... What if they posed this situation to others because it's threatening them, too?"

She looked at Greer.

"I've posed this question before and gotten no answers. Why the hell would the Tremere go outside of their own secretive circle?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:32 am

"Were there two sand castles and two photos..." then looking at her "If they were coming to you maybe there is something about you that they saw that was necessary or they were able to use so they could talk to you. It's been here?" looking at her with a sigh.

"So why is it causing issues now, and it wants the destruct of all." starting to go through her notes again. "It is a blue dragon intent on seeing the world washed with blood." looking at her.

"The world as you know it. He would take from you what you cherish, only to make you bow on bended knee to serve his ends. He would burn you with the flames of his arrogance and hate, and everything you know and care for would cease." She says looking up at her "that's the result wanted."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:38 am

"Sorry, I got ahead of myself. One sandcastle and one photograph," she ran her hands over her face.

"I told Estaban and Rai I thought this was a distraction from something else bigger going on-- to make the whole domain look the other way. But I don't know. The clues just kept coming."

She jotted down a few more notes.

"Turn the world upside down, though? I mean... it sounds like we're dealing more than just the disruption of the Camarilla. 'Bow on bended knee to serve him'? Mm..."

She did not like the sound of that. Not one bit.

"And we're supposed to cut the head off of the snake... Why does this sound like the rebelling of the angels? But... not a Fallen? Ugh... Fucking biblical shit needs to stop. I was given all sorts of biblical type shit before-- from Marvin's visions. Victor Morton crucified, me staring up at him in reverence. Just... sick..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:48 am

"No I was politely asking if I'd slept with the person." with a look at her "Crucified looking up at the former scourge?" looking at her and getting out paper "So let's put the objects down. IF they are tied. Has Rai told you anything more?" looking at her as she started to write things down.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:50 am

She shook her head. "Only that she wasn't going to play Tremere games... And that I needed to be careful."

Cass looked at Greer, helping her to write the clues down, making sure she had everything that the Rose knew.

"It was in the hands of the officers at that point... I... didn't know what else to do."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:52 am

"where did Tzime come into the conversation?" looking at her confused.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:52 am

"I spoke briefly to Oriella after finding the photograph and the sandcastle. She put two and two together."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 am

"How did she put two and two together and how was the towel bloody and what did the doll look like?" looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:56 am

"She just... did... I don't know how her brain worked..." Come to think of it, that was pretty odd. "The towel had been soaked in tiger's blood in a bucket. And the doll... I never actually saw the doll."

She shook her head. "There's almost too much information and too little information at the same time. I'm not stupid... but... I'm confused, I think?" She looked a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:03 am

"Well I'd be curious how that leap of logic came, the items are not all of a clue game we are missing Poison and the revolver. But most objects are tied to child hood games or scenarios. IF we remove those items we have a bloody towel with tiger's blood and what else. What type of key was it too?" looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:04 am

"An old looking skeleton key. The eye and the pyramid are more things relating to the occult, I would think."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:08 am

"Well if it's to be a distraction, what is it to distract us from? The carnival we know is coming, the fallen we both know are here, and ....." looking at her as she rubs her neck.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 am

She nodded. "That's why the longer it went on... I wondered. I was probably wrong in that guess."

Cass sighed deeply.

"Time to talk to the ghosts again, I think. If they'll still hear me. If they can still recieve my messages. I don't know what else to do besides talk to them again."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:12 am

"Well what did they tell you when they were talking to you?" she says looking up from the list and finally cracking her neck.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 am

"Everything I told you... And that I was to give their regards to Mr. Morton. That was it... The clues, the fact that I wasn't weak and would be doing House and clan a service... That they," her voice cracked. "That they were watching. Always watching. And that I needed to stop the threat."

God. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:15 am

"Did they ever say what the threat was?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:16 am

"Tzimisce. The final time I talked to them... They said Tzimisce was correct and that it was close, outside of the Regency."

"And what if... what if they meant it was outside of the Regency right then and there when they said it? I could have gotten to the hotel too late when I went to snoop."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:20 am

"But if it's in the Regency, then maybe it's still there, and what did you find?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:20 am

"I only found Ilse, the hunter. He and his boys scared me off."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:23 am

"So this hunter do you know what's become of him?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:26 am

She shook her head in the negative. "Rai knew about him. Told me to steer clear... And that's... sort of when I got a little reclusive for a while. Just as Alex and I... The Fallen thing started soon after. My plate was full. I thought," another shake of her head and she almost looked like a kicked dog. "I don't know what I thought. I guess I thought it was over. Maybe it is. Just seems like too much of a coincidence, though. How many threats from a Tzimisce in a matter of months can there be coming from unknown voices?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 am

"I agree, but it doesn't help us at all with this. I am truly at a loss, you think talk to Rai or see if we can figure anything else out?" with a look at her. "I am feeling so very stupid at this moment. I am no book person but..." with a sigh and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:33 am

She nodded. "I'll talk to Rai... and to Jamie for that matter." She looked sadly to Greer. "I'm sorry, I'm feeling a bit stupid, myself..."

Feeling like an utter failure was more like it.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:37 am

Greer looks at her also feeling like a fool's hat should be on her head "Let's for the moment leave out that Jim maybe in danger. I've already been put through the mill by the prince about doing so to him....." looking at Cass to see what she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:38 am

"I'll leave it out, no problem. The gist is that things you cherish... we cherish?... things cherished will basically be obliterated. Without going into specific detail, that should be enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another point of view - The Den   Another point of view - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another point of view - The Den
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next