Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:38 am

The two men in front of him were quickly turning quite heated. Their hands roamed each other, occasionally brushing against the prone Toreador as they started to play with each other.

The mouth around him began to increase the pressure, the speed of the way it took him. Warm and slick, deep into a throat that tightened around him before little flicks of a tongue teased the head for a few moments.

The fingers inside him moved gently - obviously taking care to not hurt him, as he had asked. But there was no lack of pleasure.

Ra'idah, however, just sat back and watched.

"Having fun, love?" she asked, taking a drink from the glass in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 pm

His moans grew more heated at the increased activity. The last round had been pain and power. Too much of a good thing. This round was pleasure, though with out her.

He wanted to arch, wanted to touch but understood this game and could handle it for days, which he might have to. He controlled his wishes to squirm and move to whoever pleasured him down below but still moved a little bit, reacting to the little fingers filling him.

He arched his head back and closed his eyes

"Oh yes, mi amor. Very nice. Want to come here and give my mouth something to do?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Ra'idah's amused question came first.

"I'm taking a rest, love. But, if your mouth longs for something to do, I'm sure that can be arranged?"

The funny part about the situation was that the ghouls seemed to instantly go into a state of... almost stasis. They were awaiting his answer, awaiting for her command. Oh, they didn't stop. Not by a long shot. But it was almost as if time itself slowed while they waited for instruction.

The two ghouls in front of him continued to kiss and gently touch one another - though they had slowed down with their movements.

The mouth around him turned a bit more gentle. Back to the teasing brushes of mouth and tongue. Still pleasurable, but meant to make the situation more drawn-out.

The fingers within him? They turned more gentle and slow, too. They still moved within him, in an almost eerie sync with the mouth that covered him... enough so that he could tell that mouth around him and fingers within him did not come from the same person, the same ghoul. They were too well in tune for that.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:02 pm

He smiled at that, and at all the rest of this. He was a tiny surprised at how well he had them all trained. He shouldnt have, but he was."

"Hmmm, I will admit that my mouth is a little...hungry. And i I cant have your kisses, something else would be tasty.. though will will miss my dulcet tones."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 pm

She didn't miss a beat. Apparently, she knew him quite well.

"And if I give you what you wish? Fill that hungry mouth with something you want? What will you give me?"

Another drink from her glass as the ghouls continued their subdued, careful play. Teasing while still doing no more than bringing pleasure to the chained man, all of them obviously distracted enough to listen, to pay attention, to the two Kindred in the room that were talking.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 pm

He smiled at this. He half expected this. It was going to be an expensive three days. He thought for a moment.

"A dozen pink ribbons of the finest silk."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 pm

What the fuck kind-of reason could she have to need a bunch of silk ribbons? Much less pink ones? But the usefulness wasn't really in question. So she leaned back.

"There are currently four ghouls playing with you. Choose who you would have fill that hungry mouth of yours."

Of course, that meant that if he lost either the mouth toying with him, or the one who had their fingers inside of him... he might just lose those entirely. It meant that he may just not gain any pleasure this time, simply being used for the pleasure of... a ghoul.

But, of course, therein lay the knowledge and the torment of the fact that the two ghouls that he could see were both male. One of them was his - his driver. The other wasn't his at all. And with that knowledge and torment was the knowledge that Ra'idah sat in the corner, watching everything. And he knew her feelings on that.

Decisions, decisions.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm

She would find out about the silk ribbons. The problem she gave him though was something else. Strangely enough, it wasnt that hard to choose for him. As much as he would have liked to have fun with the incredibly gorgeous Salif, he knew how she and he would feel about it and he didnt want to cause a problem. And then of course there was the fact, that she probably couldnt understand...he did get pleasure from this. And a small bit of control. Something he was sorely lacking at this moment.

"As I cannot have you, how about fingers back there. I think my backside has had enough for the next couple of hours and as good as they are doing.. this would be better."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Oh, please, you didn't think she would make it that easy, did you?

All four ghouls just stopped what they were doing. They froze in place as they heard Ra'idah's laugh. The two ghouls who were kissing and toying with one another right in front of him turned to look at him.

Ra'idah's amused voice came to him from where she sat.

"Not that easy, darling. Give me a name or all of us leave you here, all by your lonesome, until another night passes."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:55 pm

"I had hoped. Oh okay, well since I have such a rare opportunity, I pick Salif."

Oh yes, this was not going to totally bite him in the butt later.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:09 pm

It might bite him in the ass later, but for the moment, there was the sound of some very amused ghouls and a very amused Kindred. But he had chosen one of the ghouls that he could see, which was probably the smartest thing he could have done. Already sore from earlier use, if he picked the wrong ghoul below and he would have had to endure more torment without the benefit of having a mouth to help tease him.

"Very well. As you wish, love. Salif, I believe he asked you to keep his mouth busy."

Which meant that his poor driver was left without someone to play with. There was movement from several places. The mouth against him began to actively pleasure him once again. Soft little groans came from the ghoul whose mouth was around him, and the fingers within him continued their gentle, teasing pace.

Salif moved, only blocking his vision for a few moments before h moved to do just as Ra'idah had told him to do. First, the ghoul leaned down to plant a soft, sweet kiss against Estaban's lips. But before any true and real action began again, he caught a glimpse of Ra'idah. She had moved. The glass of champagne was left on the table, and she had - yes, really - taken Salif's place. Couldn't leave the poor driver alone with nothing to do and no one to play with! That would just have been unfair.

Which is why, even as Salif offered himself up to Estaban, the bound Toreador was treated to the quite lovely sight of Ra'idah and his driver coming together in an embrace, their mouths already moving against one another.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:02 pm

So many things were going through his head as he saw Ra'idah move to kiss the Driver. His Chaufer was a lucky lucky man. Probably a good thing he hadnt pick the chaufer. Salif already had enough on his plate.

He Groaned as everyone started to play with him again. So many good feelings. This kiss was sweet and he returned it, only to have his pull away. And offer something else. No, he and Salif were the lucky ones. He opened his mouth to accept was Salif offered. He was going to make this Ghoul moan in pleasure.

This, he was good at.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Yes, he was.

Salif gave a long, low groan of pleasure and arched into the Toreador's waiting mouth. Just as Estaban could feel movement as his driver made a very similar groan and arch as Ra'idah took him into her mouth.

The mouth around him made a soft moan, going back to the task in front of him (her?) with a renewed enthusiasm. The fingers inside of him moved more strongly, as the room actually became filled with the sounds of mutual pleasure. From all of the ghouls and the Kindred as well.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Mentally words tried to form in Ra'idah's mind.

"Oh, now that is just mean. Want to bet which of us is better?"

Of course he couldnt say any of that as his mouth worked instead on Salif. the very good looking Salif was about to find out that Frederico was a very good teacher.

He moaned around Salif and continued to work on him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Amused words formed in his mind, very obviously from Ra'idah.

"Fool's bet. But what makes you think it's unfair?"

The sounds from both his driver and the ghoul in his throat increased. And there came a point, not very far in, where Salif's hand found Estaban's hair. He was nearly as strong as his Domitor, as the fingers curled to tighten and get a decent grip in the Toreador's hair.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:10 pm

*Would you have serviced me if I picked the person there?*

He felt Salif's hand and the power. He wondered what the man would do. He knew several possibilities. And how to make each one work. He continued to please Salif, taking his time and making it right bringing as much pleasure without being too intense or making it end too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:16 pm

*Do you really want me to answer that?*

Salif drew a sharp breath, just as Estaban's driver gave another loud groan. From the corner of his eye, Estaban could see that Ra'idah - though still wearing her tank top and underwear - while she was pleasing his driver, now had the driver's hand in her own hair. The ghoul was pulling her sharply against him as she made soft little noises for... the benefit of everyone.

The mouth around him increased the pressure and the pleasure as well, as though somehow realizing that with so much to concentrate on, the bound Toreador wasn't enjoying himself nearly as much as he could be.

That's when Salif's grip in his hair changed. The ghoul who seemed to only live to serve, now began to forcibly thrust himself into Estaban's mouth and throat. Very, very much using him.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:12 pm

He would have smiled if he didnt have Salif in his mouth.

"Um...probably not."

He felt Salif take his head into his hands and start to.. well fuck his face. That was fine with him. He knew just what to do, how to relax his throat, keep his tongue out of the way, opening his mouth going on, close going off.

And the sounds that came from him made it better. Deep reverberating groans that made his throat and lips vibrate against him. And at the same time showing those below how much what was happening to him meant. His hips moved just a little, feeling the mouth and hands giving him so much pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:36 pm

She seemed amused. There were no words from her, as she was concentrating on what she was doing. But the distinct feeling that came through their shared mind-link was amused. But he had little time to think.

As his driver groaned, his fingers tangled in Ra'idah's hair to pull her hard against him, Salif was doing much the same to Estaban. While both men were skilled lovers - Estaban could tell that Salif was skilled, despite the way he was using the helpless Toreador - both the driver and the very pretty Arabic ghoul were quickly shuddering and moaning. Tension, for ghouls, was not the same for Kindred. And with heightened libidos, it meant that even a small amount of pleasure was enough to have them in the throes of ecstasy very quickly.

The mouth around Estaban began to work even more. Taking him deep within the throat of someone he couldn't see, swallowing around him as all those in the room knew that he liked. The fingers within him seemed to increase the pressure - actively fucking him rather than just teasing him with gentle touches. Though they still moved gently, taking to heart his earlier request that there be some gentleness to it.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:27 am

Of course they were skilled. He knew he had trained his ghouls and could not doubt than Salif had been given training as well. He also remembered what it was like, to feel the need that came from being a Ghoul, and how difficult it was to control your strength, to not hurt a lover while you were in the throes of passion. The chance to just let it all out and do what you wished was a very satisfying and attractive one.

Having the other chained and at your mercy only made it better.

Estaban shivered a little and moaned hard at the pleasure being given him from the two lower on his body. Of course this was a special treat to Salif as all that sound and vibration were centered around him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:03 pm

It was an interesting treat for everyone involved, apparently.

The room was filled with the sounds of sighs, of moans of pleasure. They seemed to come from all around, in fact. He could feel the moans from the mouth around him, mimicking the same moans that he was giving to the pretty Arabic ghoul who used his mouth. He felt the shivers from his driver as the entirely-too-beautiful woman gave him the same sort of pleasure that he gave to her own ghoul. Turnabout was, after all, fair play.

Of course, it meant that there was a small, added cruelty to what Ra'idah was doing. While Salif continued to use his mouth, moaning and writhing in his own pleasure, Estaban could feel Ra'idah above him. She was bent over him, actually, while she took his driver into her mouth and throat, letting the ghoul use her mouth much the same way that Salif used the bound Toreador's. But he could feel her above him, her breasts just barely brushing over his stomach, just a soft touch against him... that caused her to shiver in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:28 am

He arched a little into the mouth and fingers below and caught himself, remembering the harsh chains keeping him where he was. He smiled in his mind as the Arabic ghouls hands gripped harder and started to use him less gently.

His flesh was on fire with the feelings of touch, so many touches. And now Ra'idah touching his ever so gently, brushing against him as she moved back and forth . A deeper groan that turned into a growl around the flesh of Salif. His hands clenched and unclenched with the want to touch her, hold her, use her himself. But he would not be using anyone tonight.

He panted heavily around Salif, giving him as much pleasure as he could. Using every trick to please him and at the same time, making the many last. He did not want this over too quick. As frustrating as this was, he wanted the entire situation to last.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:56 am

Salif... as well as Estaban's driver... were not Kindred. Not by a long shot. That was, in large part, why they seemed to thrust, almost simultaneously, deep into the throats of the Kindred at their disposal. With thick, heavy groans, they let their pleasure be known, let their own orgasms show their pleasure.

The fun part... was that neither man seemed done. Or rather, they hadn't finished with their fun. Not quite yet. The beautiful Arabic ghoul turned, just enough to reach for his domitor with thick, strong arms. The driver helped him, moving the blonde to where they wanted her to be. Almost amusingly, she looked mildly surprised.

Because of the way they moved, Estaban still could not see what happened below his waist. His driver straddled the Toreador's chest, blocking his view. But the moans, the warm, wet pleasure around him, seemed to increase when the two male ghouls above his waist moved. When they had moved Ra'idah to where they wanted her to be, it was incredibly, wickedly cruel.

She wore a measure of clothing - the tank top and panties that were actually rather good at hiding her flesh from view. By the time that they were done, she was on all fours, her knees pressing into the pillow on either side of his head. Her hands were up, gripping the headboard that she had him chained to. They didn't remove the underwear that she wore - that would have been just terrible of them - opting instead to simply push them aside. With a slight turn of his head, he could see her, see the bared flesh that they exposed to him.

Without taking himself from Estaban's mouth, though, Salif reached up, ran his fingers gently along the sweet pink folds of Rai's sex. With very little warning, two of his fingers slipped inside of her, while Estaban's driver did very much the same thing... in a very different place. As Ra'idah bit down on her lip and moaned quietly in pleasure, the two ghouls began to move their fingers in a gentle rhythm that soon had her pressing her hips back toward them both. Salif looked at Estaban with a bright grin.

"You wish to stop now, yes?"

Obviously, the pretty Arabic ghoul was concerned for the bound Toreador. Or maybe he thought that the sight of Ra'idah in the throes of pleasure directly above the Toreador's eyes would be enough to make Estaban beg. Or maybe it was something else entirely. It was hard to say what the beautiful Arab thought, though not once did his fingers within his domitor cease or slow.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Estaban didn't even blink but took the mans orgasm easily, almost greedily. Oh, It had been well over a year but he had been enjoying this feeling For a century. It was something you didn't forget.

"He was rather surprised as the two men seemed up to something. Not that he should be surprised by anything that was happening this night.

Suddenly he had the most amazing view of the woman he loved. His eyes sought her, locked up it even as his mouth was still around the slowly softening flesh of her Ghoul.

He heard her moan and he moaned as well. His tongue was meant to lick his lips but went around the thing in his mouth instead. Salif was speaking and his eyes turned to him.

He had no idea what to say. He looked at the woman directly above him, the want, the hunger so plain. Begging? Not quite...but close.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:07 am

The Arabic ghoul groaned in pleasure as he felt Estaban's mouth and tongue move around him. Not to speak, but to enjoy the view of the woman above him. It truly didn't take much, and his own ghoul, the driver, let his own want show. But both of the ghouls were very careful in how they touched her.

It seemed that neither of them would touch her beyond what they were already doing. Their fingers within her, touching each other through the thin flesh within her as they glanced at each other. Both Salif and Estaban's driver were flushed with their pleasure, panting quietly as their fingers worked nothing short of magic on the woman who hovered just outside of Estaban's reach.

She moaned and writhed, her fingers gripping the wooden headboard of the bed as she pressed back to their touches. She wasn't lost in pleasure - not yet - but she was definitely enjoying herself. She whimpered as they touched her in a particular way, not fighting them in the least.

Because he had said nothing, Salif did not pull away from the bound Toreador. Quite the opposite, actually. Estaban could feel the ghoul's excitement growing again as his fingers moved, pleasuring his domitor. It didn't take much to imagine that the beautiful man was being given a treat that he would rarely - if ever - have gotten just in the sound of her moans.

The pleasure below Estaban's waist increased, the fingers that moved within him slowing slightly as the mouth around him tightened again. But it was the Arab who spoke - haltingly - through his moans. It was a quiet question, punctuated with the sounds of the ghoul's own pleasure.

"Are you enjoying this, Estaban?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban   The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kidnapping of a Harpy - Beach House - Griselda/Estaban
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next