Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 am

"Yeah... And if I am still giggling or can't quite keep myself upright, he'll know something it up."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:58 am

"Ahh well" he said as he teased her nipples "As the old song goes, that's your misfortune and none of my own"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Cass smacked at his hands as she tried to sit up.

"Why do you have to be such a dick?" She asked with a grin as she tried to pull him closer with her legs.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:07 pm

He leaned in closer "Because you enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:08 pm

"I enjoy you being a dick? Or I enjoy the party in your pants?"

She winked.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:11 pm

"Apparently both, since you keep coming back. "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:13 pm

She laughed, wrapping her hands around Marvin's neck tightly.

"Apparently I can't have one without the other. So I manage."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 pm

He pulled her in tight "mmph and you mange so well dearheart"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:39 pm

"Only because you give me what I want."

She bent her head, sinking her fangs into an area of flesh just above his clavicle.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Oh that did it... pure happy ecstasy time for Marvin
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:00 pm

She kept him like that for a good long while before licking the wound close. She raised an eyebrow to him as her head came up.

"Better?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:53 pm

"Mmmm much better.... remind me again why you have to go home?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:58 pm

"Because Mal might kick my ass if I don't get back," she smiled. "I don't want him to think something untoward has happened and he might not believe me if I tell him over the phone."

She kissed his lips sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:14 pm

"Mmmm... yes and what a delightful ass it is. Ok. I don't want it to get kicked around" he said after returning the kiss
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:15 pm

She laughed hard at that.

"Be honest. You just don't want it kicked if it's not you doing it."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:23 pm

"Or at least not watching" he said as he pinched the ass in question
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 pm

She squeaked.

"You keep it up and you'll leave a mark there, too." She playfully stuck her tongue out at him.

"So do you really want to fuck all of the Toreador? Is that a goal now?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:39 pm

"Want me to leave a mark there" he chuckled "And yes, it seems like an interesting goal."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:41 pm

She shook her head in the negative, pressing a finger to his lips.

"I was told that if I keep letting people mark me, someone might try to make it permanent. And my ass is too fine for there to be a scar there. Besides, I don't want it to be the first thing people see if they dare look up my skirt, hmm?"

She chuckled.

"Interesting? Are you merely on a hunt for conquests? Or to see if we're all as easy as me?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 pm

"Mmm yes, no marking on the fine ass. And no, mostly I'm intrigued now, having tried on Torrie, I'm thinking I best increase my sample base so I can better understand how to best utilize the torrie resources at hand. And you my dear are on delightful resource to have in my hand."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 pm

"Oooooh...." It was a drawn out, but soft exclamation.

"What resources are you looking for, then? I can point you in the right direction."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:24 pm

"Let's start with our dear harpy. I've never played the other side of the fence, might as well try someone fascinating first."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 pm

"Good luck with him, sugar," she laughed. "I don't think he will be easy to please or entice."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:03 pm

"Worth trying." he smirked "Variety is the spice of life after all."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 pm

"I'm looking for a little... variety... myself," she grinned.

"Maybe I should make a list, hmm?" Her fingers traced the outline of Marvin's chest as she spoke, curling seductively as they ran past his flank and she nibbled at a spot under his chin.

"You go and attempt to bed an entire clan and... I get everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next