Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:57 pm

"You know, that's probably your best option right now. Besides, other signs or warnings could come your way before the lines are drawn. Best to be perceptive, not necessarily proactive."

She then grinned.

"Is it my curiosity? Or is it perhaps both of our curiosities?"

Cass had no trouble with nudity. But she didn't attempt to seduce him by stripping. No-- just as quickly as the top had come off, the bottoms were gone in a flash. She stuck the $100 bill in the pocket of her shorts and then stood with her hands on her hips, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:59 pm

"Oh believe me, I'm watching. Looking at everything possible, and in every way possible."

With that he stepped out of his shorts as well, standing there looking back at her.

"Well, the view is lovely I'll admit that."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:00 am

"Most would," she said with a grin.

"You're very well..." She laughs. "You're nice to look at yourself, sugar."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:05 am

"Yes." he said simply "I know. Many summer days spent on fishing boats. It has an effect on the body; and on stamina."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:07 am

"There you are sitting nude with your obviously larger than 3 inch piece of flesh between your thighs talking about your hot body and your stamina," she grins, but shakes her head, clicking her tongue.

"That ain't right, sugar. You're nothing but a tease. You'd have to prove your stamina, you know. For me to be a true believer."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:09 am

"Underwater acrobatics it is" he grinned, as he picked her up by the waist and set her into the hot tub before getting in himself.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:12 am

If there were any attempts at resisting or any noises of protests-- okay, so there aren't.

She laughs pretty hard though, her feet finding the bottom of the tub again.

"Acrobatics? In this tiny thing? You might have to demonstrate."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:13 am

By response he simply dunked her head underwater and held it there with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:16 am

She debated being a little mean... But how would a Malkavian react? Her bet was simply-- poorly.

What a predicament-- on her knees at the bottom of a hot tub. What was a girl to do?

Put her mouth to good use, of course.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:19 am

And the girl was doing it oh so well.

After a suitable bit of time, he brought her back up to the surface. Only so he could flip her over into another acrobatic position of course, one that required more activity on his part.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:24 am

Ah, nothing like a good two-for. Stimulate the mind and the body.

There was no protest, only the sounds of sheer delight that seemed to come from somewhere deep in her gut.

She grinned.

"Hope you give frequent flyer miles..."

Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:25 am

"I do. An excellent rewards program in fact. " he said with a distinct edge of pleasure to his voice as his hands got busy where they had been earlier denied.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:32 am

Cass's hands instinctively founds Marvin's and her nails dug into his flesh.

"I better get the platinum line of credit, then," she said, gritting her teeth.

She spun around, pushing him to the side of the tub, allowing him a better view as she grabbed the sides of the tub on either side of his body.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:35 am

He grunted, and groped and well other things too.

"Hell, you're getting a passkey to the vault. Nice knockers, I think I want to use them this morning when the sun comes up, nice and comfortable looking."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:37 am

"Oh, fiesty, are we?" Her lips found his neck and chest. "I'll make you a deal," she said breathily on his skin as she rode him hard.

"You wear me out first? You can have them when the sun comes up. If you don't? You'll have to try again another night."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:39 am

"Deal" he said, as he sunk his fangs into her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:42 am

Well, well, well... That was awfully nice of Marvin to heighten the sensation of the fuck about 100 times.

She was now putty in his hands, unable to form words that made any sense. Heaven was written on her face.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:45 am

And he took advantage of it every way possible, rarely releasing the bite, save to move to a different location, even reciprocating her own underwater attentions.

After about half an hour he paused in everything he was doing, pleasure written all over his face, with a slight undertone of delightful madness.

Nibbling on her ear he whispered sensually "Broken yet, or do I need to keep going?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:47 am

Cass knees were shaking, but what did he expect? And now he posed another challenge... Silly man.

"Broken? You haven't seen broken..." She grinned and then giggled and pulled him closer with her legs.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:49 am

And back he went for round two. This time he buried his fangs into the back of her neck as he proceeded to bounce her every which way but loose.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:53 am

Cass's legs and body would give out soon, but she enjoyed every minute of this little encounter.

Her energy was giving out fast, though. Yes, soon she would be broken. Very, very soon...

"Marvin..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:55 am

He released his bite for a moment

"I get my pillows for the day don't I?" he whispered as he started to lick the bite wounds over her body closed.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:56 am

"Yeah," she said. "You win, man... You win," Cass nearly collapsed against him.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:00 am

He smiled and without saying a word, stood up, and slung her exhausted body over his shoulder, and carried her inside his house. Once inside, he deposited her on his bed, and went back out to retrieve their clothing and secure the home against the daylight and possible intruders.

He walked back in on her a few minutes later and laid on the bed.

"Best hundred bucks I ever spent" he whispered in her ear, as he stroked her body.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:04 am

"I'm serious about those frequent flyer miles..." she whispered, barely audible and drifted off into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven   Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warming things up a bit - Marvin's Haven
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next