Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone Empty
PostSubject: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Grace held the door for the wolf, waiting for him to exit into the night.

"Here we may talk without fear of being over heard.  So ye will speak plainly."

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:04 pm

"Sure thing."

He walked out and took in what there was to see.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:37 pm

She let the door close behind him, then walked a ways away, further keeping their discussion a secret.

"Okay, wolf, I would ken more than th' letter says if I'm t' agree t' let ye pretend t' my clan."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:05 pm

He just nods, waiting for her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Grace sighed, obviously just this side of complete frustration.

"There be only so many details tha' fit onto a single piece o' paper. I need more 'an tha'."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:25 pm

"So my mother's a lawyer, she moved here from Scotland when she was sixteen and went through college here in the States. She met a nice wolf by the name of Laughs-at-Shadows and had a pup, me. He didn't play a big role in my life, because when I was seven he left without a trace, but that wasn't really true because I helped him disappear to save his life, my mother's, and my own. My father, the wolf, became a coyote and started hanging around as my Uncle who had a larger role in my life, and then he died only a few years back, so now my father really is gone for good. My cousin is a jerk, and my best friend in the whole wide world is a bear." He finally takes a breath.

"In high school I was the captain of the football team, and I spent two years big and furry still going to school like a normal kid. A couple months before graduation I got mixed up in some strange ass shit that ended in tragedy, but if I hadn't I wouldn't have met the bear," he smiles. "I learned a whole bunch of stuff, did a whole bunch of stuff, saved my father who would become my uncle and then die, got touched by the Wyld and Coyote, nearly had my own version of Cool World, but decided it wasn't a good idea, and then moved on to fighting vamps... mostly the really bad ones.

"You following," he asked, leaning back against something just to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Her lips twitched as he spoke.

"Why d' ye fight on th' side o' some vamps, but kill others?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:36 pm

"Turns out that I had a pretty little affair with a Toreador once upon a time that let me in on what the Camarilla is all about, and quite honestly you guys are the least of humanities problems... for the most part. Those of you that spread the webs of calcification and corruption outside the confines of the cities by manipulating its people to do it for you are a pain in the ass, and I usually make it a point to make that known, but the Sabbat and the other older things that stalk the nights are a much larger problem."

He chuckled a little, "Its true that when the other things are gone for good that we probably won't be able to be friends anymore and we might have to duel to the death or something like that, but there is a lot of sick shit to deal with leading up to that day."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:38 pm

She tilted her head to the side.

"It goin' t' be a problem tha' I be nigh on two millenia old?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:43 pm

"That'll definitely make the duel to the death interesting."

He ponders for a moment.

"Yer a priestess aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:44 pm

She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:48 pm

"Your cycle has ended, and you know it. I think that when its time to return to the embrace of the mother, you'll go willingly. Also, I can't imagine that you would betray your original teaching lightly. After all, the entirety of your people were nearly destroyed by a great imbalance that started the deadliest dance to ever stalk the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:50 pm

She smirked.

"Aye, ye be right on most points."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:12 pm

"Does that answer you to your satisfaction?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:14 pm

She frowned.

"Once you pass muster with my Garou friends. I've heard too many stories about Dancers."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:43 pm

He drooped in disappointment, changing his demeanor from serious to childish in an instant, "Do I gotta? They're usually such stiffs about kids like me."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 pm

She nodded.

"Yes, you do."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 pm

"Fine," he huffed crossing his arms, "lead the way, m'lady."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 pm

She smiled and opened the door to the stairs back into the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Jeremy follows where Grace leads, wherever that might be.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Grace led the way down the stairs and out the doors, heading for the swamp to the north.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:42 pm

It wasn't hard to find the swamp. It was a big swamp. Guarded by alligators, the murky water and mud grew harder and harder to wade through, even if the reptilian guardians didn't keep random passersby away.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:03 pm

"Oooo, spooky swamp," he chuckled, "I bet ya there are witches, gator shaman, and all manor of beasties back in these parts."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:06 pm

In answer, one of the alligators - the smallest of the bunch - opened its mouth and *hissed* at him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Blackstone
Fledgling
Jeremy Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:09 pm

"I've wrestled with dinosaurs buddy and learned a few things from them too, so I hope you can back up that threat" he retorts with a pointed glare as he keeps moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone   Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion with the Wolf - The Roof - Grace/Jeremy Blackstone
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next