Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 am

Yep. That just happened.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:47 am

"Hello?" Even though it was the right response to answering the phone, the question was far more quizzical than usual.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:17 pm

"Sorry to intrude, Mister Harding," came the friendly voice of the ghoul he knew so well. "But do you think you could spare a few moments to discuss this forest here? The Master has asked me to call you."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:19 pm

"Please, go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:26 am

"So, those of your kind disappearing in the forest. From what I understand, there's an old woman, Romani, who lives right at the edge of the forest. Rumor has it that she's some kind of actual sorcerer with the gypsy magic and the like. I can't confirm it, but the Master's working on that one. Her grandson, though, who actually lives in the forest ... does have powers."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:35 am

"Fascinating. Go on."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:53 am

"The story goes that the kid in the woods - the grandson - was somehow wronged by one of the Kindred. I don't know how or why. But he's exacting his vengeance - perfectly medieval styled - on the Kindred who venture too close to his home."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:02 pm

"Is this connected to St Port Lucie or would you like me to make a visit to help sort this out?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:20 pm

"That's up to you, Mister Harding. The Master said you were interested in knowing what's going on. I know the news has reached Port Saint Lucie, but beyond that, we've been trying to sort things out here."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:26 pm

"I'll arrange transportation and be there as soon as I can to assist with this. Maybe I can squeeze some more information out of the courts."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:28 pm

The ghoul chuckled.

"You can try. They've been pretty forthcoming with the information. Everyone is too busy trying to not get involved, as they do not want to have to deal with the Romani. They are, after all, pretty powerful creatures."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:38 pm

"So I've heard. While I am still here I will gather some research. Though I imagine that the Master's library has much more on the subject, if not he himself."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:41 pm

The ghoul obviously smiled.

"Living in Romania? Of course he does. Though if you have any questions, please let us know."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:45 pm

"I have lived there myself, so I know the experience, but there were many other things that I focused on during my long visits. Hopefully I will be able to ask you my questions in person before over long."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:47 pm

"Are you planning a visit, Mister Harding? If so, I will have a room made up for you."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:08 pm

"I remember saying such just a moment ago, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:48 pm

The ghoul chuckled.

"The when is a bit necessary, Mister Harding."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:01 am

"You have at least a week to prepare for my arrival, but I may need more time than that and will call you if such is neccessary."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:09 am

"Then we will have accommodations ready for you, Mister Harding. I am sure the Master looks forward to your visit."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:12 am

"Very well, until then."

*click*
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:26 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven   Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romania Calling (Ben) - Ben's Haven
Page 1 of 1