Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:30 pm

The phone was answered rather quickly.

"Hello?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:01 am

"Hello, this is Benjamin, is the master of the house available," the question was genial.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:18 pm

"Oh, hi, Benjamin! He's not in at the moment. Want me to have him call you when he gets back?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:54 am

"No, that's fine, the time difference is makes it difficult to schedule such things, but I would like it if you would take a couple notes for me."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 pm

"Sure thing!" said the chipper-sounding ghoul. "Whenever you're ready. I've got pen and paper to jot stuff down."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:26 am

"There have been two disappearances within an easy distance, the Holcail Forest is the name of the place. The disappearances were of a witch and rose, so there should be no mistaking the proabable danger. The old guy may definitely be able to handle himself, but you and the rest of the family should stay away from the place, especially if your alone. Got that?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:58 am

"It was the Rabble and the Rose, but yeah, I got it." There was a smile in the ghoul's voice.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 pm

"Witch, rabble, whatever you like," the smile was returned, "my Spanish is not rusting, I can assure you. Also, there is a letter on its way for the old man, please make sure that he receives it straight away and let him know that I am leaving myself," he pauses, "open to him."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 pm

There was a pause.

"Everything okay, Ben?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:04 am

"There are many interesting things in this domain, and I wish to be prepared for them. It is all together possible that our little corner of North America is more important than it had first appeared."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:54 pm

"How so?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:42 pm

"Many old things walk the streets, a surprising number for the novelty of the city. I must say that my curiosity is near enough to get me out of my library and into the thick of it, but I need to collect more information before I make any direct movements. Currently I am working closely with Grace, a feline that embodies her name. I believe I have spoken with you about her once before many years ago."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:49 pm

"Okay, yeah, that's weird. It's too new and surrounded to have many Old Ones wandering around. But yeah, you've mentioned Grace before."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 am

"In any case, would you pass along my message? As much as I enjoy the wonders of communication, I tire of the impersonal nature of it rather quickly."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:54 pm

"Of course, Ben. I'll let him know. Take care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:03 pm

"You too."

*click*
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Another Call 2/5/2011   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:54 am

*ring* *ring*
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 am

"Hello? Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 pm

"Its Ben. I have some more information on the events in the Holcail Forest."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:07 pm

"Hey, Ben. You want to tell me, so I can pass it along? He's out at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:23 pm

"Always is," there was a smile in there somewhere. "Do you have a pen and paper, I am going to read you something, and I would like you to transcribe it."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:27 pm

There was the sound of rustling paper.

"Yes. Go ahead when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:37 pm

"From Malicious, the Harpy of Istanbul to myself...

"Once upon a time, there was this crazy old Romani woman who lived here (shocking, right?). She was pretty strong in her power, but she’s gotten old now, can’t get around and do all of her weird gypsy crap anymore. But she’s got kids, and grandkids and great-grandkids.

"Rumor has it that some of the Kindred around here wronged her. Don’t know how yet, still working on that one. But the rumor is that now, whenever she gets wind of one of our kind that might need to venture into the woods, she sends her grandson after them. I don’t know how she does it, other than the fact that she’s got her freaky Romani powers to make things happen. And yeah, I know how much this sounds like something out of those fairy tales kids like to hear. Anyway, she sends her grandson to wait and hide in the woods and that grandson of hers, Nicholai, grabs hold of the Kindred who go into the woods … and they just disappear.

"I don’t even know how she does it. But he’s not killing them, or anything. No blood bonds are breaking or anything like that. But they disappear and are never heard from again.

"The Rose’s sire here, he’s heard of this one too. He’s calling for the boy Nicholai’s head on a platter, calling it a matter of Blood for the Kindred who brings the boy to justice. Calling it a Major for information on how the old woman or the boy find out about who is going where and when. Calling it another Major if an explanation of the powers and how to circumvent them get to him. Problem is that with powers like that, none of the Kindred here want to take that little task on. Who knows what he might do to them? Know anybody that might be up for taking out a mortal with powers?

Did you get all that?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:38 pm

The rustling paper continued.

"Yes, I got it."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:58 pm

"Very good. Thank you. Please give me a call if you find out anything further, but please be careful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven   Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling the Mentor's Ghouls - Ben's Haven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next