Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:40 pm

She nodded, continuing to type away at her phone.

"How many of you are there?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:45 pm

"Many. More with the recovery of each worthy Fiend that is not beyond salvation, those who may find themselves loyal to the Eldest when their mind is freed from disease."

Last edited by Anton de Sforza on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Raz0r quirked a brow at that.

"I think the Justicariate might want a more definite response than 'many.' But hey, that's their question to ask.

"What can you offer the Camarilla other than the destruction of those who have found their way onto the Red List? They are, as you say, imperfect, and they are rather greedy when it comes to those who wish to join the ranks of their organization as a group. Even more so than when one wishes to join as an individual."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:12 pm

"The time of the Tremere has come to a close, their blood already turns upon itself. The Tzimisce offer freedom from their feeble magics, the truth behind their deception..." he looked off for a moment, as if in contemplation of something for a brief moment. "And.. the recovery of those transformed by their unclean ways. For obvious historic reasons, we choose not to approach representatives of the Tremere with our offer, nor what our number could provide."

Another breath. "We offer a turning tide in the Jyhad of the largest factions, as well. Miami will fall before the turn of the season, Orlando with it. Mexico City will be free before year's end. The Justicariat, their Archons, Alastors, Princes, Sheriffs, Scourges... None need lift a finger, their enemies will fall. Those seeking to infiltrate the Ivory Tower will be turned to the light of the Sun with those who sent them will be brought in under shackle, stake and spell."

He shook his head. "The loss of the Gangrel was widely felt, in both positive and negative manners across sect lines. But all is not lost in these turbulent times. The so-called soul of the Sabbat dwindles each minute while their opposition grows. Quite simply, we offer victory, Miss Raz0r. What better offer is there?"

Last edited by Anton de Sforza on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:21 pm

She taped away some more, nodding along.

"Alright, I can start this up the chain of command. I can get pretty high on my own. Shall I reach you through Anton with any responses and/or questions?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 pm

The Tzimisce looked to the Ventrue before returning to the Nosferatu and nodding once.

"Yes, I believe that will continue to be mutually beneficial for all parties."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:35 pm

She nodded witha small smile to the Ventrue.

"Okay. Anything else you would like me to bring to the higher ups?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 pm

The Ventrue shook his head, looking to Raz0r. "Not at this time."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:07 pm

She nodded.

"Okay. I should probably get the ball rolling on this asap then. The wheels of the Camarilla move incredibly slowly, so the faster we get started, the faster you'll get answers."

She reached into her pocket and pulled out two cell phones. She slid them across the table to both men.

"Those phones are already encrypted and have both my number and my email logged. With those, you'll be able to either call or email me completely securely. Nothing will be able to crack into it, so feel free to use whatever words you wish."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 pm

The Tzimisce looked down to the two devices with the same muted smile. "I believe we both know that such toys are simply that," as he motioned to them, they both lit up, numbers and letters flashing on the screen before the screens darkened in unison. "I mean no offense, but should it be necessary for my sire or myself to contact you, it will be through the most secure of methods. Should you find yourself within the city's reaches and needing to contact either of us, state your intention to do so and that will be sufficient."

"A telepathic meeting of the minds can be.. disorienting at first. However, their minds are stronger than the best firewall, and the conversation runs through theirs. Attempts to break into such a conversation ends poorly for any such enterprising individual," the Ventrue said, looking to the Nosferatu.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:10 pm

She shrugged.

"Yeah, I'm working on figuring a way for those tricks to not work anymore. But that works. I've been on the receiving end of the one sided version of those types of conversations. Been looking for a way to make my mind more secure, as a matter of fact."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Dromichaetes looked thoughtful at her words before his reply came. "A moment, please," as he shut his eyes before turning his head very slightly southward.

And the moment passed as his eyes opened again. "When my sire becomes aware of the proposal coming to Justicar Cock Robin's attention, the death of magic will be taught to you. Should the Justicar take the proposal well, I will teach you to secure your mind from others. Is this acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Raz0r smiled and nodded, putting her phone away.

"More than acceptable. I'm assuming that any mental conversations we have will be protected by you until such a time?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:50 pm

"Yes and no. Unfortunately, the conversations are only protected while they are occurring. When it is over and the connection has ceased, the mind is as secure as your mind would be on its own," he shrugged lightly. "It is an effective and safe form of communication for the continent, however.."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:16 pm

She nodded.

"Understood. But no one should find out that I am your agent for this, so it shouldn't be an issue."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:30 pm

His smile remained pleasant and calm, his voice moreso. "There is no threat to our persons should others discover our efforts, however there are certain elements we would fear for your safety over. I presume you know which those would be, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:37 pm

She nodded.

"I would assume that if the Tremere or other Tzimitze who find out I'm helping you. Am I missing anything?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:42 pm

"Tremere, of a certainty. Their bloodline's memory runs almost as long as it has existed. Other Fiends..." he thought for a moment. "There is as equal a chance they are of clean blood as they are of unclean blood, should you encounter one. If you do find yourself in such a meeting, voice your intention to speak with my sire and the safety of such a meeting would be easily verified. Though, I would not suggest traveling to the Black Forest any time soon." Now it was a pleasant, but almost apologetic, smile.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:17 pm

She smiled softly.

"I completely understand. I do have one question. Is there a volume level requirement for speaking my desire to speak with either of you?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:17 pm

He shook his head. "No, but our names are a necessity."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:13 pm

She nodded.

"Then I look forward to speaking with you in the future. For now, I should get home and begin poking the right people to get this process started. Thank you for your trust in me."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Each of them nodded, first the Tzimisce and then the Ventrue.

"I believe Miss Bose has her evening available to see you home again?" he looked to the Ventrue.

"She is, yes," and another nod went to the edge of the clearing, where the ghoul had entered it further, the same smile as before.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Raz0r stood, her phone going back into her pocket.

"I wish you both a pleasant evening. You know where to find me if you need anything further."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:55 pm

"Have a pleasant evening, Miss Raz0r. My sire and I both appreciate your assistance in this matter." The same calm-but-pleasant smile with an inclined nod.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Raz0r gave a short bow to the men, then walked over to where the ghoul was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair   King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Knight (Raz0r) - Dragon's Lair
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next