Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phone Scene / Estaban re: Kim / 13 - Ren

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

Phone Scene / Estaban re: Kim / 13 - Ren Empty
PostSubject: Phone Scene / Estaban re: Kim / 13 - Ren   Phone Scene / Estaban re: Kim / 13 - Ren I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:19 pm

~scenie weenie~

*ring ring*

[11:32] BartDarwren: Good evening, Mr. Fortunato speaking.

[11:34] Phitius: Good evening, Mr. Fortunato, it's Renata. I hope I'm not interrupting anything.

[11:36] BartDarwren: Renata, a breath of fresh air and voice IU do not hear enough of. You interupting nothing but utter boredom. How may I help you tonight, or you just calling because you have missed our conversations?

[11:44] Phitius: As much as I would love this to be a social call, I seem to have found myself in a bit of pickle that requires some female assistance.  I was wondering if there was a way I could get in contact with Grace.

[11:45] BartDarwren: *a pause* I see, i would be glad to help you in this, She has not given you her number yet?

[11:48] Phitius: I regret that we have not had a chance to exchange numbers.  

[11:49] BartDarwren: I see. Well then I hope you understand why I cannot give it to you, though I am sure she would not mind. It is a respect thing. On the other hand I will pass on a message. Would you like her to meet you somewhere?

[11:54] Phitius: I completely understand.

I'm having dinner at Kim's Lunar Cafe and Kitchen.

The staff is concerned for my safety...

[11:54] BartDarwren: *a sound of concern* Is there something to be concerned about?

[11:59] Phitius: Typically I don't take warnings from strangers, however in light of recent events I thought perhaps I should err on the side of caution.  

I've been warned that I'm in danger this evening from a monster in disguize as man...or perhaps a boy.

[12:00] BartDarwren: May I assume it was Kimberly at the cafe that gave you this warning?

[12:01] Phitius: Yes. *a brief pause* She is someone you know?

[12:05] BartDarwren: She is one of us. And a Seer. Take her seriously. She is a ..lunatic, but I have found her to be reliable. I will contact Grace immediately to meet you there.

[12:09] Phitius: That is quite the relief.  

Thank you, Mr. Fortunato...I appeciate your help. I'll be certain to come in and fill you in on all the juicy details as soon as I can.

If Grace needs my number, please feel free to share it with her.

[12:11] BartDarwren: Renata, you need not give me any thanks. I am of course concerned for you. I am sure she will be there very very soon. I hope you realize i consider you a friend. Okay, I will talk to you soon. Let me make that call. Be safe. *click*

[12:12] Phitius: ~End scene~

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down

Phone Scene / Estaban re: Kim / 13 - Ren
Page 1 of 1