Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)

Go down 
+3
Ali Laguna
Victor Steele
Griselda Johns
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Victor smiled. "I am a banker without a bank. I work with private capital and parties myself. We should do dinner sometime, but I think griselda is looking for you"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:29 pm

She wasn't, actually. She knew exactly where he was. She was patient, though, moving to pour drinks for those who asked for pitchers of beer and letting the two men have their conversation. Patience, she had in spades.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Rachel Summers wrote:

"Oh I'm getting him, you want to call 50 quietly to meet me in the back?"  because she was going into the men's room to get the bastard.

On the mic: "Done and done. Go get 'em, baby."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Victor Steele wrote:
Victor smiled.  "I am a banker without a bank. I work with private capital and parties myself.  We should do dinner sometime,  but I think griselda is looking for you"

"Always looking to expand clientèle." then turning first towards the dance floor, then behind the bar, he saw her with a shy but debonair smile at her.

Waiting for her to be free now and running a hand through his long hair, just watching her with an amused smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:43 pm

She looked amused as well, but after a few moments, she made her way back over to where Victor and Erik were chatting.

"Victor, have you finished harassing my guest?" she asked with a smile, batting her eyelashes at the Ventrue. Then she leaned over to kiss Erik's cheek. "Hello, Handsome. You look exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:44 pm

Victor smiled and offered his card. "I was going to say the same. I loan money to people like you,  prefer that line of work.  The Duesenberg outside is mine.  Give me a call please, I have money that needs to work "
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
She looked amused as well, but after a few moments, she made her way back over to where Victor and Erik were chatting.

"Victor, have you finished harassing my guest?" she asked with a smile, batting her eyelashes at the Ventrue. Then she leaned over to kiss Erik's cheek. "Hello, Handsome. You look exhausted."

"Yes. He's all yours " he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:54 pm

He took the card, "Thank you." then looking at Griselda, "Don't you look delightful this evening." with the same amused smile on his face, and leaning over to kiss her. He really didn't care who saw or knew they were together.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Sean Black wrote:
Rachel Summers wrote:

"Oh I'm getting him, you want to call 50 quietly to meet me in the back?"  because she was going into the men's room to get the bastard.

If anyone watched, about 15 minutes later she quietly was leaving the men's room with a flush faced good looking man, she was slightly breathing hard and they were heading down the steps together - like they just had amazing sex in the bathroom or something....
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Erik Johns wrote:
He took the card, "Thank you." then looking at Griselda, "Don't you look delightful this evening." with the same amused smile on his face, and leaning over to kiss her.  He really didn't care who saw or knew they were together.

She didn't seem to mind anyone seeing her, either. And he could see the bracelet on her wrist that he had given her, too. Because that's just how she rolled. She kissed him gently then grinned.

"Well, thank you. Hope you approve," she said, meaning her clothes. Which was a bit of a joke, since she had sent him the picture of the outfit beforehand to make sure he approved. "Would you like a drink?" she asked, obviously having forgotten Victor's entire presence.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Victor just quietly slipped out. He had research to do.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Rachel Summers wrote:

If anyone watched, about 15 minutes later she quietly was leaving the men's room with a flush faced good looking man, she was slightly breathing hard and they were heading down the steps together - like they just had amazing sex in the bathroom or something....

On the mic: She could hear quiet laughter from Sean. "I really need to get cameras installed in that men's room."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Sean Black wrote:
Rachel Summers wrote:

"I already told you that...." as she headed to the waiting area by the back door for the night cops. "Need the camera copies of him stealing"
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:12 pm

On the mic: "Yep, got them ready up here. I'll bring them down to you."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
Erik Johns wrote:
He took the card, "Thank you." then looking at Griselda, "Don't you look delightful this evening." with the same amused smile on his face, and leaning over to kiss her.  He really didn't care who saw or knew they were together.

She didn't seem to mind anyone seeing her, either. And he could see the bracelet on her wrist that he had given her, too. Because that's just how she rolled. She kissed him gently then grinned.

"Well, thank you. Hope you approve," she said, meaning her clothes. Which was a bit of a joke, since she had sent him the picture of the outfit beforehand to make sure he approved. "Would you like a drink?" she asked, obviously having forgotten Victor's entire presence.

"Coffee please, I like it better in person." with a quiet smile at her. "It's almost over and then I will be yours every night after 7." with a soft chuckle at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:36 pm

She turned to pour him a cup of coffee and how she managed to do so without 1) burning herself 2) spilling any 3) actually getting the liquid into the cup at the perfect level and 4) never manage to take her eyes off of him in the process was anyone's guess. She sat the cup of coffee in front of him with a smile and reached over to caress his cheek.

"You shouldn't have come out if you're that tired. I'd rather you not risk your health to see me prancing around in a pair of cowboy boots."
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:42 pm

True to his word, it was only a few minutes later that the head of security appeared. He had an earpiece in one ear and three CDs in his hand -- security footage, obviously -- that he was taking through the club, toward the bathrooms and out the back, where he could meet Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:50 pm

She was waiting with the pick pocket, people's names willing to file charges but she gave them their stuff back already and was waiting for the local patrol to stop by and pick the guy up.

"Hey Babe, nice to see you." with the guy still looking a bit sheepish about being taken down by well Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:59 pm

He grinned and held up the discs, darting in for a quick kiss from Rachel.

"Hello, love. Brilliant, quick work as always."

He had a bit of a withering eye for the would-be thief, but he seemed to be making sure that the people who were going to press charges didn't seem to be hurt or harmed in any way.

And that none of their stuff had managed to stay missing.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
She turned to pour him a cup of coffee and how she managed to do so without 1) burning herself 2) spilling any 3) actually getting the liquid into the cup at the perfect level and 4) never manage to take her eyes off of him in the process was anyone's guess. She sat the cup of coffee in front of him with a smile and reached over to caress his cheek.

"You shouldn't have come out if you're that tired. I'd rather you not risk your health to see me prancing around in a pair of cowboy boots."

"I told you I'd be here, so I am. I may not be staying to late but I also wanted to see you and see if we could go out this up coming weekend?" with a warm smile at her, his eyes looking into hers.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Sean Black wrote:
He grinned and held up the discs, darting in for a quick kiss from Rachel.

"Hello, love. Brilliant, quick work as always."

He had a bit of a withering eye for the would-be thief, but he seemed to be making sure that the people who were going to press charges didn't seem to be hurt or harmed in any way.

And that none of their stuff had managed to stay missing.

"It's what we do." with a smile back at him and a look at the thief - he had just picked the WRONG club to hit.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Erik Johns wrote:

"I told you I'd be here, so I am.  I may not be staying to late but I also wanted to see you and see if we could go out this up coming weekend?" with a warm smile at her, his eyes looking into hers.

Yes, she was leaning over the bar again, just to be closer to him and so that she didn't need to yell to be heard over the music. And because she was maybe just a little bit taken with him. She gave him a bright grin when he asked her out again, tilting her head.

"As long as you won't be too tired, I would absolutely love to go out with you this weekend."

Just a smidgen taken.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Rachel Summers wrote:

"It's what we do." with a smile back at him and a look at the thief - he had just picked the WRONG club to hit.  

He leaned back against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Salif is manning the cameras at the moment, so I can stay a few minutes. Just to make sure he gets handed off safely."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:21 pm

"Oh I need to say hi after this." with a smile at him, and finally the boys in blue were pulling up - no flashing lights and laughing seeing the guy there with Rachel and Sean.

Anybody they normally got picked up from Sugar's like this was a solid case with no arguments even if they had great attorneys.

Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:23 pm

He nodded.

"I'll walk up with you. And here they are," he said with a grin. And even a smirk for the thief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next