Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working the night away (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:55 pm

They did, indeed, want another round. The redhead laughed.

"It's definitely not a place I want to live for too long."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:00 pm

"Another round of drinks." with a nod to Rai and back ot the bar she went to get more silver patron tequila. She returned a few moments later, going to pour Rai and her guests another shot.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:24 pm

They, of course, were chattering about Christmas. Apparently, Thanksgiving didn't mean a thing to Wiccans, which is kind-of what these people were. It was a little more and a little less than, but it was close.

"No, no," the redhead was saying. "It's not exactly Christmas as we know it, it's solstice. But the truth of it is that I just like the lights and everything."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:30 pm

She poured then started to head away letting them plan the holiday.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:08 pm

She winked at Ali when the girl brought another round, and the chatter about Christmas started up again.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:11 pm

This time Ali left the bottle, then started to move back to the bar to serve the growing crowd.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:17 pm

The twins, true to their word, arrived with little fanfare and made their way toward the bar and the sweet girl they had met at the music store.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:23 pm

Ali waves to them like the fan girl she was and a happy bounce. "You guys came!" with a huge grin at them.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:03 pm

They laughed when they saw her so excited.

"Of course we did. We keep our word."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:58 am

Sure most fans wore what she was at the moment, to do her biggest money maker of the night. "Welcome to my place of work and my boss is in if you wish to talk to her." with another happy bounce.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:21 am

They smiled.

"And who is your boss?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:37 am

She pointed to Miss McKenzie." and pointed to her at the table with the others.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:22 pm

They smiled.

"Ah, yes. We have met."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:31 pm

"Oh then I don't need to introduce you then. Your drinks?" with a grin at them, the simple pink collar around her neck and then the body shot outfit did show off her curves but did look like something she'd normally NEVER wear.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:24 am

They laughed softly.

"How about rumrunners?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:57 am

"Right up." as she started to fix the drinks with a touch of a bartender's flare but not confidence to over do it. She set the finished game to right before them both. "THere you go." adding the finishing touches.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:08 am

They took their drinks with a smile.

"Thank you. How much do we owe you?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:13 am

"Those are on me for actually showing." with a grin at them and a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:28 am

They laughed softly.

"Oh, all right. But the next ones, we pay for."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:28 am

"If you insist." with a nod to them both and a happy glow to her face still in shock they came.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:36 am

They laughed.

"We do insist."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:38 am

"Very well would you like a booth or somewhere other than the bar to sit?" with a warm friendly smile at them, and still a happy bounce that they were here.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am

They smiled and shook their heads.

"Bar is fine."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:51 am

"Kool!" with a grin, she did her work, but when she could she was facing them. While cutting up fruit for garnish she looked at them "So what is your favorite instrument? It is rumored you both play at least 4 instruments each."
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:58 am

They laughed.

"More than. Though the violin is George's favorite and the dulcimer is Matthew's."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working the night away (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next