Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Study work study work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Study work study work Empty
PostSubject: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Ali was heading out of the computer lab where she'd been working, she was heading towards her dorm, when she stopped and sat down on a bench. She'd been working non-stop since the fall, even here on summer classes to make up the credits lost from transferring from the other college she had been going too.

Leaning back the leggy brunette, stared up at the sky and just paused to catch her breath, .
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:37 am

A cigarette tucked between his lips as per usual, although not yet lit, Jack was walking back from the dorm after having made a pizza drop off. Really, college kids made up a huge bulk of the costumers for the pizza place he worked for so he knew the area well.

He stopped as he noticed the girl though, turning to her with a slightly apologetic smile.
"Hey sorry to bother you, but any chance you got a light? I seem to have misplaced my lighter" or rather, he was fairly sure the monkey had stolen it.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:47 am

She smiled at him, 'I do." unzipping a pocket of her back pack and then handing him the orange bic inside. "You can keep it too." with a soft chuckle "Only after you give me one." with a hopeful look at him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:51 am

He chuckled and dug around his jacket pocket to produce a slightly crumpled package of Lucky Strike's which he offered to her.
"Sure" Jack smiled. "Though it's a really bad habit you know" he added with a smirk as he lit his own cigarette and took a drag of it.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:52 am

"I know, hence the only wanting one of yours." with a grin at him and a chuckle. "You go to school here?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:55 am

"Nah" Jack shook his head, scratching at his neck for a moment with the hand holding the cigarette. "I'm just the pizza delivery guy" he chuckled as he turned his body slightly so she could see the pizza bag hanging off his shoulder. It was empty now though.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:58 am

She took the smoke, lighting it, then giving him the lighter, "Oh bummer. I work the computer lab at night." with a roll of her eyes at him as she took a deep inhale.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:01 am

"Yeah?" he chuckled as he pulled out a small take out menu from his jacket and offered it to her. It was to a pizza place, obviously. "You might find this'll come in handy then" he smiled. "I know I lived off take out while I studied anyways"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:19 am

"Thank you, how late do you work?" with a curious look at him as she took another drag.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:21 am

"Depends a bit on how much work there is" Jack shrugged casually. "I tend to take a lot of the late shifts though, they pay a bit more"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:23 am

"Then I maybe buying pizza." with a touch of a blush to her cheeks but she was just happy to talk to someone that wasn't upset "Mommy and Daddy" didn't pay for their guicci purse as she looked at him 'Oh I'm Ali by the way."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:32 am

Jack being Jack, offered her his hand in greeting.
"Name's Jack, nice to meet you" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:35 am

She shook his hand back, "Nice to meet you Jack." with a grin at him "How far did you go in college?" curious if he graduated and yes pizza delivery was in her future as well.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:43 pm

"Got as far as my internship" he smiled. "I studied medicine. But well.. stuff happens, you know how it is, life decides to kick your ass" the man chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:45 pm

"Yes it does, you going back after your break or you done for now?" with another deep inhale and glance at him. She was trying hard not to flirt but failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Well, it might just be he wasn't picking up on it, because he just continued as he had so far as he shrugged his shoulders lightly with that same smile.
"I dunno. We'll see, but I'm not making any big plans" when you were living on borrowed time making plans became kind of waisted. "For now I'm happy doing this"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:58 pm

"Sounds good, you busy Saturday?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:59 pm

"Uhm, not that I know of. How so?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:00 pm

"Would you like to go out?" she said with a blush and a smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Oh...
There was a moment where his mouth opened and then closed again. And then opened. And closed. Apparently that caught him by surprise.

He let out a soft sigh and smiled gently.
"I would've said yes if it wasn't for the fact that I'm kind of involved..." kind of. He wasn't entirely sure where they stood at the moment, but he was if nothing else, faithful. "We've hit a bit of a rough patch but I can't in good conscience go on a date with you. Although, don't get me wrong. I'm more than a little flattered that you'd ask"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:13 pm

She blushed darker "Oh sorry have a good one." as she started to move away "And thank's for the smoke." starting back on her way. "And sorry for being to forward."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:16 pm

"Hey" he took a step forward. "Please, don't be like that?" he smiled gently. "You weren't too forward. I'm just... in a bit of a mess" Jack said. "We can still talk can't we?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:20 pm

"Yes we can I was trying to let you leave gracefully if you wanted." with a smile at him "So why are things such a mess?" looking at him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:23 pm

"Eh, I'm as graceful as an elephant on rollerblades on the best of days" came the chuckle before he took another drag of his cigarette. "And well, just complications really. It's life. Nothing ever simple or straight forward even when you wish it was"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:33 pm

"Actually it's normally as complicated as you wish it to be. I've found we often make things more difficult even if we don't realize it at the time." with a smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study work study work   Study work study work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study work study work
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next