Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bring Your Daddy to Work Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

Bring Your Daddy to Work Day Empty
PostSubject: Bring Your Daddy to Work Day   Bring Your Daddy to Work Day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:53 am

Celeste rolled up to the joint, parking in one of the front spaces. As Estaban exited the car, he'd notice the place looked, for lack of a better word, sketch. The redhead beamed as she looked at it, however.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daddy to Work Day   Bring Your Daddy to Work Day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:19 am

He raised an eyebrow as he got out of the car and looked around.

"Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daddy to Work Day   Bring Your Daddy to Work Day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:26 pm

"C'mon, we haven't gotten to the best part." She led him inside, a half-hearted 'hello' coming from a disheveled looking waitress. Upon entering, she let him look around and absorb the room in all its lackluster glory.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daddy to Work Day   Bring Your Daddy to Work Day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Hmm, a sketchy club and bar.. well not the first time he had been to such a place.. and not even the worst one. He didn't exactly fit in... but he sure made an interesting entrance.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daddy to Work Day   Bring Your Daddy to Work Day I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:01 pm

She took his hand, leading him back through the bar. A few of the women approached to get the posh looking man's attention, but quickly backed off when they saw the redhead who was practically dragging him along excitedly. Straight back into one of the 'private dancer' rooms they went, and with as small as it was, Estaban had no choice but to relent as Celeste pulled his body against hers.

"Ready?" She asked coyly, a seductive smirk over her features.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daddy to Work Day   Bring Your Daddy to Work Day I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:21 pm

He was of course smiling as she pulled him along though he had not expected to go into one of the private rooms. He suddenly felt her close and smiled at her.

"Of course not, completely unprepared. Do your worst, beautiful."

He had no idea what she planned, but it was sure to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daddy to Work Day   Bring Your Daddy to Work Day I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:07 pm

She shut the door and brought a knee up to his waist, her hips forced closer to his. As she gazed into his eyes, a brow quirked, and the room began to drop as an elevator would. A bright smile spread across her lips, her hands running up over his chest.

"You couldn't handle my worst, tiger."

[continued here]
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daddy to Work Day   Bring Your Daddy to Work Day I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:10 pm

He laughed looking at her.

"You have no idea whatsoever what I can handle. You may be surprised, Red."

He grinned and looked around.

"Going down?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Daddy to Work Day   Bring Your Daddy to Work Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring Your Daddy to Work Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Sugar's-
Jump to: