Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) Empty
PostSubject: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 pm

At 9pm exactly she opened the door, carrying the fur with her as she spoke aloud "Good eve?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:18 pm

(Sorry never got the notification for the post!)

Robert looked up from some leather he was cutting and smiled. "Good evening. You the person with the fox fur?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:56 pm

"Yes" with her setting down the zippered container and unzipping a beautiful red fox - circa 1930's. In mint condition. "Here she is." pulling it out to show him the coat.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 am

He looked it over and smiled "What are you looking to get for it?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:23 am

"What ever I can. Furs are out of fashion and my granny took good care of it but I'm never going to wear it." with a look at him.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 am

"You want cash or trade?" he said still looking over the fur
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:26 am

"Whatcha got for trade?" looking at the man not sure if he had anything she'd like or not.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:28 am

"Look around the shop, or I'll make you a pair of boots in exchange if you like. "
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:32 am

"You willing to do thigh high fuck me suede boots in exchange?" curiously asked as she looked at him and licked her lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 am

"I think I can manage that" he smiled. "I'll have to see your legs though and take some measurements. Or anything else you might want to show me."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:37 am

'You got a changing room?" with a look at him, and a slow smile.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:39 am

"In the back, to your left. Or do you need me to show you?" he said with a bit of a grin.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:44 am

"I figured you'd wish to show me sir.' with a grin back at him as her jeans were pretty much spray painted on and her top was a flowing "poet shirt" but her hour glass figure was easy to see.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:48 am

He lead her into the room, while admiring her backside and closed the door behind them.

"I like the adventurous sorts" he smiled while slipping an arm around her waist
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:50 am

She pressed her rear against him as his arm came around her waist, "I like men that are willing to go after what they want." taking his other hand and placing it on her breast with a low purr. "How do you want me?" wiht a innuendo meant and he could tell she wasn't the type of girl that said yes too often but when her mind was made up she wasn't going to say no either.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:51 am

"Regularly?" He smirked while slipping a hand under her shirt
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:54 am

She laughed at his answer, still grinding back against his groin, "I was thinking of right now"" with a smile an her nipple getting taunt in his hand as there was no bra under the flowing shirt.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:56 am

"Hmmm...." he teased while still playing with her "Blindfolded. Ever been fucked while blindfolded?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:01 am

"Yes and if you wish to do so then let's." with a hard hip gyration back against him.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:02 am

"Yes" he agreed with a smirk while pulling out a silk handkerchief and binding it tightly over her eyes.

"Off with the clothes now eh love?" he said while unzipping his own trousers
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:06 am

She undoes her pants sliding out of them easily her skin is soft, a few interesting white scars, then she takes off her top, and she is naked before him blindfolded. Various scars, that look possibly knife and maybe one or two that were bullets. Not many and they seem old.

Her body is curvy, her breasts still got the defying gravity of youth, and her rear she preened towards him as she heard his pants unzip.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:07 am

He came around and kissed her softly, before running a cool finger across her body.

"Seen some action eh? Well, this makes you even more interesting...." and with another smooth motion he moved again and entered her from behind
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:09 am

She groaned out as he entered her from behind, she pressed her hips towards his so she could take all of him, and chuckled at his words. "Misspent youth." with a tightening on him as she started to roll her hips back on to him.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:11 am

"Mmm... I'd say your youth is still pretty well unspent right now.... you're tight as a drum" With one hand he held her while moving with her, and the other teased her breasts while nuzzling the base of her neck near her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:14 am

She tightened on him, as he spoke to make herself even more snug for him, as he nuzzled her neck she lowly growled meeting his thrusts with obvious glee. "Nice cock Mister." as she kept riding his hardness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next