Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:23 pm

she stretched out her leg for him to take his measurements.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:25 pm

He took the measurements, and just for jollies let his fingers stroke her calves a bit as he did so.

"Be a few weeks, I have a backlog, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:28 pm

"No problem, here's my number call me." with a smile at him that said not just for the boots being done.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:33 pm

"I may do that" he winked

"Maybe I'll fit you for a corset too. You know, I could use some daytime help too..."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:37 pm

"Believe it or not I got a day job." with a wink at him "But a corset I'd pay you for. Do you wish my measurements?" with a coy and playful smirk at him.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:38 pm

"Well of course" he smiled.

"What is your day job?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:42 pm

"I'm a financial adviser, dealing with stocks over the world and commodities. I basically make people money." with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:44 pm

"Mmm" he said while slipping her shirt back off to get measurements

"I need a lot of financial advise I think. Investing isn't quite my thing."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm

'Many find it hard to do so, especially in these times of here today and gone tomorrow." with a nod to him as she lifted her arms so he could measure her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:58 pm

He happily copped some feels while taking the measurements he needed before noting them and putting his tape away

"Maybe I'll just invest in you" he said slyly
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:02 pm

"I'm very expensive and a pain in the ass." with a grin at him "But I wouldn't say no to another round."
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:04 pm

"I like breaking wild broncs" he grinned.

"Think I'll tie you down this time. If you are nice, I might even untie you after a while."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:14 pm

"I don't know you well enough to let you tie me down, but I will pretend to be if you wish." with a sly smirk back at him.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:16 pm

"Ah well, we'll just go normal then. Trust does take time to build." he said while groping her nether regions
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:23 pm

She reached forward to his nethers and started to undo his pants, what was one more round?
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:24 pm

He smiled and wiggled his fingers deep inside her, looking for the g spot. This time he seemed more interested in using his hands on her than anything else
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:46 pm

She actually purred when he hit her g-spot she was grinding against his fingers as she watched him as he worked her.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:52 pm

He pressed his lips against her, and continued to work his fingers in their magical fashion, clearly enjoying himself
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm

She kissed him back, with a still steady purr as her hips moved against his fingers as her tongue forced it's way into his mouth. She explored with her tongue, her purrs turning more to growl/groans as he felt his fingers getting wetter as she neared her climax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)   A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A coat for sale - Back Room (Robert)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3