Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:35 pm

She growled louder, then ground her ass into his stomach. She met his eyes over her shoulder, heated and lustful.

"Fuck me hard, big boy. Don't you dare hold back."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:25 pm

He pressed her even harder against the table as he started to fuck her. His flesh smacked against hers as he brought his hips to her rear, his cock filling her. She asked, ordered and he was willing to give her exactly what she asked for. He pulled her hard onto him and then shoved her hard onto the table.

"Never,"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:34 pm

She growled and pushed back against him, toes curling in the carpet as she angled to take all of him. She pushed her hands against the table, raising up a little so she could move with him. She was not passive, at all, in her own taking. He could see hints of what she would be like if they were facing each other.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Hints would not be enough. He continued to take her hard, his hands scratching cross her skin and finding places to hold, her hips, her shoulders, her wrists, any place her could grab for a moment. He finally found her hair and pulled it hard as his hips sped up. After several minutes of this he stopped and pulled away slapping at her ass hard. Then He grabbed her legs and lifted and turned her onto her back on the table. He pressed his cock against her and rubbed back and forth a couple of times before starting again, taking her hard.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:43 pm

She gazed up at him while he rubbed against her, then moaned as he entered her hard and fast. Her core flexed as her legs wrapped around his hips, stabilizing her. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts, then moved to hold his wrists. Her pert ruby nipples pushed into his fingers, and she growled.

She began to undulate under him, using her core to add to the pleasure he gained from being inside her. It did have the added benefit of causing him to rub against her clit, heightening her growls to deep moans of pure ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:15 am

He had never seen a woman like this. None of the chica's or putas had ever moved like this. Certainly not the love of his heart his catholic sister. This woman seemed half beast, which spoke to his own primal nature.

He growled back and as she pressed his hands to her breasts he squeezed them, to show her there would be consequences. He could not match her undulation as he thrust, but he could roll his hips. Not in a circle but horizontally. A Jelly roll, a trick some puta had taught him years ago and rubbing him even harder against her clit.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:38 pm

She arched into his hands, liking being manhandled, and then she reared up, holding him to her as her lips found his neck. She nibbled and sucked and licked her way up to his ear, taking the lobe between her teeth and growling again. And still she moved, doing her best to drive him wild.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:46 pm

He wasn't expecting her reaction and gasped as she moved up and growled at him. He growled back and reacted more like an animal than a man, moving harder and fucking her harder. He pressed her harder, his fingernails bit into the flesh of her buttocks. His teeth found the meat of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:58 am

She cried out as his teeth met her shoulder and the orgasm ripped through her. Her teeth found the meat of his shoulder and dug in, as she screamed her passion.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:49 pm

He felt her orgasm grip him and flood over him. it would have been easy to give in, especially with the way she moved. If anything, the way she bit him suddenly helped him to control himself. Not that he didn't like it, but it made him concentrate on something other than the feeling below. He growled harder and held her tight so he could bring his hips to hers fast and hard several times while she climaxed.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:24 pm

She growled and moved with him, slamming into him. Then she released his shoulder and moved to look in his eyes.

"Oui, you are amazing."

And then she kissed him, sucking his tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:06 pm

He strangely didnt look directly into her eyes. But he did capture her tongue, or tried to. she of course and robbed him of the ability to respond. So instead he laid her back on her back on the table by climbing onto the table himself and pushing her down against it, pushing her hips hard into the table. Ah to be young.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:19 pm

She didn't seem to mind that he wasn't looking her in the eye. She instead laughed as he pushed her back onto the table, climbing on top of her. She kept herself wrapped around him, holding him inside of her.

"Not done yet?"
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm

He growled and bit her ear lightly.

"Do I feel done? What, cannot handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:22 pm

She purred softly and nibbled on his own lobe.

"I have toys in the other room, if you want variety."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:29 am

He growled.

"You need more than one of these in you?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:08 pm

She caressed his face, though she didn't try to catch his eyes.

"Oh, my darling. There are toys, and there are toys. I think you would like whips and chains."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:43 pm

He smiled.

"Yes, whips and chains work. I tend to think of them as tools, bu they work very well. Do you like pain?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:47 pm

She laughed.

"Perhaps not as much as others, but sensation is pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:08 pm

He moved against her again, slowly filling her.

"Not sure if I agree. Pain can be good but there are sensations that are not pleasure. But it is what you like that matters right now."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:10 pm

She growled as he filled her, eyes rolling back in her head.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:32 pm

He chuckled nad his teeth found her neck and he started to fuck her again. this time he could rub against her more and roll his hips more to hit the good spots, thrusting in with a rhythm of power. Oh yes, he might be showing her just a little, just how much man he was.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Her head fell back, giving him access to her throat as she moved against him, taking him and letting him be in control.

"Oui, more. Oh, goddess."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:07 am

She revealed more neck and he was more than happy to take it. With a growl he bit and sucked on her neck even more. His body had become a tool for taking the woman below him. His hands moved aggressively against her body, squeezing and holding. His hips no longer moved up and down but back and forth, filling her at the same time as he rubbed against her, forcing her body down, forcing her body against his. Taking her completely. Or so it was in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:39 am

She wasn't fighting him, letting him have the delusion, if delusion it was. She mewed in pleasure as he ground into her, her nails biting into his shoulders as she held on, another orgasm ripping through her. And this one rode her long and hard, as her whole body shook and she cried out until she forgot to breath in air. Then the noise stopped, but not the kneading of her nails into his skin, nor the pressure of her legs wrapped tightly around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: