Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:38 pm

This time he joined her in the orgasm, his body shuddering as the nails bit in and the legs wrapped tightly. It was not a fast thing, but a shivering in his body. Even through it he continued to thrust and rub, till it ended and then he slowed, but not till he left teeth marks in the skin of his neck.

"Better.."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:44 pm

She relaxed her grip on his shoulders, rubbing out the imprints.

"Oui. And now I am curious as to how you would punish my body with tools."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:07 pm

He looked at her and softly sucked on a nipple for a moment.

"You want more pain, we can do more pain. Pick a safe word in case you start to frenzy."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:09 pm

She gasped and her hand moved to clench into his hair.

"Maynard."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:43 pm

He lifted his head and looked at her, lifting an eyebrow.

"If that is what you wish."

He playfully slapped a breast as he moved off of her, dragging her along by the hand she had in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:18 pm

She laughed and followed, moving with grace even at the awkward angle. She touched a hand to his waist to help guide him towards the bedroom, and the large chest over against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:53 am

It was kind of funny that she was guiding him to use toys on her, especially toys of domination. A fact that didn't escape his notice. He walked with her, admiring her form as they moved. He slipped and arm around her as well, moving is under her to play with her as they went.

At the box he let go of her and opened it to see what they had to play with.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:15 pm

She stood near him, watching him as he looked at the bounty of whips, floggers, canes, and ropes. As well as gags and bindings.

"Everything to your liking?"
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:51 am

"Either you play a lot, or you have been planning this night for a while."

He was slowly pulling our a few items from the rest.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:06 am

She laughed.

"I play quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:38 am

He smiled.

"You are good, that is for certain."

He brought out some rope supple and strong. He passed it over her skin so she could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:45 am

She purred at the feel of the rope, arching into it.

"I do love to practice."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:53 pm

He chuckle and looped the rope around her throat. He pulled it just tight enough and yanked her against him. His head moved her and suddenly he licked across her collar bone slowly.

"Practicing? will there be an examine later?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:27 pm

She didn't move, though she shivered with pleasure.

"Are you so sure you're not taking it right now?"
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:49 pm

He laughed and pulled the rope away slowly, letting it pull across her neck till it reached its own end.

"That would hardly be fair, since you have had so much practice and I didnt even know we were having a pop quiz."

On hand gently closed around a wrist and pulled it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:59 pm

She chuckled softly and leaned into his touch, wanting more. Letting him guide her wrist where he wanted it.

"But you're doing so well. We'll see how you do with the rope section. Tie them tight, lover."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:34 pm

He pulled first the one wrist back behind her back and then the other. He did not have them connected wrist to wrist but rather pulled them far enough that her fingers touched the opposite elbow. He started to tie the rope, winding it around her wrists and forearms. and he did indeed tie it tight. The effect was her shoulders were pulled back and her form more pronounced.

He didn't mind her pressing against him at all and she could feel the effects of the attention.

"As long as there is no essay questions.. Do you call me lover because it is easier to remember than my name? Will I have to make you cry out my name, so you can remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:25 am

She moaned as he tied her arms together behind her, head falling back a bit to expose her neck.

"Lover, I will never forget your name."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:46 pm

His teeth found her neck, leaving marks but not breaking skin.

"Then what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Her response came out a breathless whisper.

"Rafael."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:00 pm

"I did not hear you."

His teeth bit harder, just short of cutting into her and probably just the slightest bit painful. If that wasn't, the way he twisted one nipple between two fingers would be.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:26 am

She cried out her pleasure at the sudden pain, quite unable to speak for a moment. Then she screamed his name.

"Rafael!"
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:02 pm

He smiled at that.

"Better. get used to that.. you will be screaming quite a bit."

He took another bit of rope and started to wrap it around her chest, around her breasts, making them stick out and up, making them tender. Occasionally the back of his hand would brush one nipple or the other, making them stand up hard.

Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 am

She growled as he tied her breasts, the pale porcelain skin seeming to yearn towards him. And her nipples stood hard and tight, her growls growing in intensity as he touched them.

"Promise?"
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:06 pm

He smirked and gave a tug to make sure the rope was tight. then he slapped her across the nipples hard. His mouth went down and teeth found a nipple, biting just a little before he sucked on it hard with a hot warm mouth.

He let it go with a pop and a smile.

"Promise."

He grabbed her by the neck again and kissed her hard even as two fingers from his other hand found themselves inside her.. deep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil   Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interlude (Rafael) - Above the Coil
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next