HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:01 am

She tilted her head.

"Complicated how?"

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 pm

She smiled . . .

"Just complicated . . . Step father, adoptive mother . . . All that gushy stuff . . ."She glanced down then back up . . .

"So, what can I see you again?"

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:24 am

She smiled.

"Whenever you want. I'm home most of the time."

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:10 pm

She smiled back . . .

"How about tomorrow night . . . We can go where ever you you want . . ." she gestured. . .

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:43 am

She lowered her head and seemed thoughtful for a moment.

"I'd like that," she confessed quietly. "But I need you to know and understand that I don't do this often. I'm not a one-night-stand type of girl... and my tastes are odd... and..."

She shrugged, almost helplessly.

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:07 pm

She held up her hand . . .

"Alright . . .I put my cards out there . . .Why don't you tell me what you want . . ." She smiled and gestured with her hand . . .

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:49 am

She frowned, then shrugged.

"Someone I can actually have a real relationship with. Eventually. Barring that, just friends. Why?"

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:19 pm

She nodded . . .

"Because, then I know what you want . . .What I want it seems is the same thing . . . Though, of course add a child in that . . ." She chuckled . . .

"I like you Alexandria and not in the one night stand way . . . I'd like to get to know you and date you and perhaps we can be what you want . . .Of course, no promises on the future . . . I won't lie . . . I might hurt you, you might hurt me . . . But I'm willing to risk it . . ." She then put up her hand like a girl scout . . .

"I promise not to make any sexual advances until you want me too . . . Also . . . I will try not to be a bitchy prego person . . . Scouts honor." She beamed a smile . . .

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 am

She smiled.

"I'm not opposed to sexual advances. I just... I just thought you should know that I'm not the one-night-stand type. I don't ask for promises for the future, but I very much like you, Lorelei. And being a little bitchy when you're pregnant is okay... I've always wanted kids, but I can't have any of my own."

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:44 pm

She nodded . . .

"Then I think we can agree that we want to see where this takes us so . . . Odd asking this now . . . But would you like to be my soon girlfriend?"

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 am

She laughed softly.

"I think I'd like that."

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:14 pm

She smiled . . .

"Awesome . . ."A laugh as well as she sits back and sighs . . .

"I hope you don't mind me asking . ..But why can't you have children . . ." She asked something that was personal but then again she was prego and if she could, she'd help Alex best she could to feel what she felt.

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:03 am

She smiled.

"I was raped and there was damage," she said simply.

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 am

Lorelei frowned at that . . .

"Sorry." Is all she could really say . . .It was a horrible thing to have done to you and really no words could change it or make it better but at least her sorry would be a way of saying she was sympathetic . . .

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:44 am

She smiled.

"Nothing to apologize for. I've worked through it already."

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:55 am

Lorelei nodded . . .Then thought . . .

"Do you snore?"

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:21 am

She laughed softly.

"No, I don't. Do you?"

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 pm

She held up her first finger and thumb . . .

"A little . . ." she winked laughing softly.

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:37 am

She laughed softly.

"That's okay. I have ear plugs."

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 am

She chuckled . . .

"Good . . .Would hate for you not to get your beauty sleep . . .

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:07 pm

She laughed.

"It's okay. I sleep like the dead anyway."

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:34 pm

She laughed and nodded understanding that . . .

"That's good . . . I move in my sleep . . . apparently . . . The sheets are every where when I wake up . . ."

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:55 am

She smiled.

"It's okay if you sprawl. The snoring is the bad one."

Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:46 pm

She laughed . . .

"You say that now, but when I some how kick you off the bed . . . I shall remind you of what you just said . . ."A cute smirk appeared.

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:18 pm

She grinned at that.

"We'll see about that."

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   

Back to top Go down

Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next