Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Estaban had made sure his father was in before coming over. It had taken some doing but he had found his Sires favorite wine and came hat in hand. Hopefully the man would talk to him. He knocked at the door and waited.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 pm

The same woman from before answered the door.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:01 pm

He nodded to the woman.

"Good evening. I would like to see Frederico please, if he has a moment."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 pm

She held the door open and just stood out of the way.

"He is in the living room. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Somehow the ghoul telling him good luck sent a shiver of worry down his back.

He walked to the living room and looked for his father.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:40 pm

He was sitting in a chair, a book open in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 am

Estaban came in and went to his knees in front of his Sire, looking up at the man. He waited to see if he would say anything, acknowledge him at all.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:09 am

Nope. Not a glance, not a word. Nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 am

Finally, after 5 minutes of longer, he spoke.

"Will you forgive me father, the pain I have caused you?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 am

He didn't even look up.

"Better to beg forgiveness than gain permission?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 pm

"Sometimes.It largely depends. But in everything I have done, hurting you was never the goal. I have tried hard not hurt you, even to please you. I failed, I have tried."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:19 pm

"This time, you did not even try."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:13 pm

He looked at the man.

"I tried so hard. She will do everything she can to protect family now. She is not a risk but a strength. What would you have me do father?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 pm

"What makes you so certain that she is as good as you believe she is?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm

He looked at her.

"I do not claim to know how good she is. But I believe she would do anything for me."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 pm

"Including slaughtering your entire family?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:27 am

God he felt tired.

"Why father? Why do you think she would do such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:28 am

"She is closer to her Beast than I am comfortable with and she is certainly capable of doing so, should she wish."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 pm

"Father, just because she has the power, does not mean she will do terrible things with it. She saved Cass and Jazz and has saved me several times. I am fairly sure she is more humane than I am."

He kept his emotions calm and rose getting his father a wine glass and cingular back to sit at the mans feet. He started to open the wine.

"I wish could not hate her so."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:14 pm

"I do not hate her personally. I hate what she has done to you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:35 am

"And what has she done father? I am more responsible, less flaky, stronger and more thoughtful. One could say I even have become a better son. I have spent more time with you over the last year than I have in the last decade."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:23 am

"And yet, you keep losing so much because you abandon all duties except for her. Look at your duties as harpy. Even as Primogen of Clan Toreador. It seems that the only thing you care about at all is that woman."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm

He poured a little wine in the glass and handed it to his father, holding for him he once had.

"Do you feel I was a bad harpy father? And a poor primogen? You should take it then as I would not want my clan to suffer for my failings."

The words hurt. He knew he was better than Bella and teddy and he could of at the time fought the change.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:32 am

He tapped his finger against the arm of his chair for a moment before he took the glass from Estaban.

"I feel like you were a negligent harpy and Primogen. I believe that you have let your thoughts of that woman override any and all sense of duty, until those duties fall to the wayside, to have their place taken by that woman's wishes."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:30 am

Estaban stayed where he was as his father finally took the wine.

"I am sorry you think I was negligent father. I do talk to the others, well certain ones often. And I watch them more than you think. I am busy, but it is not just with her. My shop is taking off as is my manufacturing of cigars. My child is learning so much and I spend much time following her, keeping her safe, or just being with her. I have kept up my contacts, speaking to them and they all seem happy to continue our conversations. Plus.. I do have a few little interests that have taken my time. I am on my way to becoming a master swordsman, mixing it with the dance we both hold to our heart...but it isnt Ra'idah who keeps me so busy. She is... busy herself, as sheriff. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven   Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting father (Frederico et all) - Frederico's Haven
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next