Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach Empty
PostSubject: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:06 am

He led her to the beach, to the spot that gave the place it's name. The water was warmer over here, to the right of the beach. The stones stood as tall as a man, even taller in most places, and made a semi-circle on the beach. It was back there that one could be protected from prying eyes, and it was where the ghoul led his date. He enjoyed the seclusion, almost as much as he enjoyed her company.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:57 am

"Oh, this is beautiful" the blond's parted in a wide smile as she looked around the place with bright blue eyes full of enthusiastic wonder. "Medwyn, this" Teddy turned to face him without really moving too much, not wanting to slip from his embrace, and then stilled again as she met his gaze and found herself biting her lip again. "This lovely.." she said softly, letting her free hand come to rest on his chest. "Just perfect"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:07 am

He visibly brightened at her words. Because it was a special place, a secluded and somewhat hidden. Here, he could wrap his arms around her, which he did the moment that her hand came to rest on his chest. "Really? I had hoped that you would like it. Not many seem to care about just watching the waves anymore."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:56 am

"I like it a lot" Teddy smiled up at him, the other arm still around him, resting a gentle hand on his back while the other played with the fabric of his shirt. Bright blue eyes locked on him as if it was all she really cared about, even if what she'd said had been true, she did like watching the waves. It was just that he was.... so much more.
"And with the right company it becomes even better..." she added softly, leaning into his embrace and welcoming his touch with a content, happy look.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:23 pm

He smiled at her again, his hand coming up to rest gently against hers where it played with his shirt. Not stopping her, but covering her hand with his. He was slowly starting to sit down in the sand, his back to the wall that the rock formed as he brought her down with him, pulling her over and into his lap if she would let him. "I like it here. It is peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Not as if he had to ask her twice, the blond moving with him as he sat down, easily moved into his lap without looking away from him. The hand on his chest turning over to gently close her fingers around his as she smiled.

"It is..." Teddy's soft voice said with a content sigh, brushing her fingers across his as the hand that had rested against his back slowly slipped around to trail up his chest until she could rest it against the side of his neck.

"It's easy to see why like it" she smiled, although in all fairness those bright blue eyes of hers were still on him rather than the ocean, though she could hear it as the water lazily lapped at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:27 am

She could feel the sea spray as well. It was warm and just a light mist against the two of them as he settled himself comfortably in the sand and his back against the rock, putting her firmly into his lap. Once she was settled, he smiled down at her, one of his hands sliding up to start gently running through her hair. "Glad that you approve. And I'm glad that I have the opportunity to share it with you, Teddy. You truly are someone special." He sounded like he meant that, too.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:20 am

At the feeling of his fingers through her hair, her eyes slowly half closed while she leaned into him. Teddy, between his kind words, the feeling of the sea spray and his gentle caress, finding herself once again melting as she leaned in to rest her head on his shoulder with a light brush of her lips across the side of his neck. Her fingers gently tracing up and down his neck as well with a light touch.
"I don't think you realize how happy you're making me" she sighed with a warm smile,sliding her fingers across the side of his neck again and around to the back of it before easing them into his hair to give a light tug.
"I'm glad you wanted to share this with me"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:30 am

His hands continued to slide through her hair. He smiled at her, the smile growing a little brighter as she spoke to him. Happy. It was good for him to hear it. It was so rare for the ghoul to actually be told he was making someone happy, rather than just expecting him to know. He truly looked so content at the moment, and he seemed to feel it, too. He wanted to preserve the moment, at least in his memory if he couldn't actually preserve the moment. "Why don't you tell me, then?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:43 am

"I'm not sure I can" Teddy said softly, touching her lips to the side of his neck with a light touch. "I don't think I have the words to truly describe this feeling..." she whispered, the fingers in his hair giving another gentle tug as she arched her back to move her self against him.
Bright blue eyes having drifted shut while a smile continued linger on her lips.

"You're able to make me relax, feel safe, and wanted... And when you smile I swear I can feel my heart beating again" the blond softly whispered against the side of his neck. "I can't seem to get enough of your touch... and to have you share something like this with me? I can't say thank you enough times..." she bit her lip softly. "And yet that doesn't cover half of it... the feeling that swells up in my chest when you put your arms around me, the feeling of knowing you're comfortable enough with me to speak freely... I don't have the words for it, Medwyn"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:03 am

His eyes drifted shut while he listened to her speak. He wanted to hear her voice, hear the tone and inflection in it while she spoke so freely. It made him smile, made parts of him soar. When she finished, he leaned close, close enough to lightly brush his lips across hers. "Thank you, Teddy. Thank you for telling me."

Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:12 am

"Medwyn..." his name was the only sound to make it past her lips with a light tremble to her voice. She couldn't hope to convey even half of how he made her feel through words though perhaps she didn't have to, perhaps the light shiver brought on by the brush of his lips against hers would tell him what she couldn't. Because that feeling of soaring? He wasn't the only one.

She was falling... hard... didn't matter that she hadn't known him for very long. She couldn't choose how she felt, how he made her feel. She rather just go with it and see where it lead her. They did, after all, have time...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:47 am

She reacted to his touches. Reacted so well, in fact, that he couldn't resist touching her more, continuing to brush his fingers through her hair. He bent close so that he could brush his lips against hers, then did so again, light little touches of his lips while his fingers ran through her hair.

Then he shifted just a little, brushing his nose across her cheek in a gentle nuzzle. But his lips kept moving, trailing soft kisses along the line of her jaw, down to her chin, so that he could trail soft kisses down her throat. "Yes, Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:14 am

Her pale lips parted in a soft sound of pleasure as she arched her back to gently move herself into his touch while slowly leaning her head back to expose her throat to him. The slender hand in his hair tugging lightly though in no such way as to suggest she wanted him to stop. If anything, the blond seemed to be soaking up every little touch and caress as if unable to get enough.
Her eyes closed and her lips still parted as she drew a trembling breath when his touch sent another shiver through her body.

"P-please don't stop..." she whispered, her voice a soft plea of want and desire that she just couldn't hide.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:02 am

The soft brushes of his lips continued. With one hand, he supported her back, with the other, he gently stroked her hair. He didn't seem like he had any intentions of stopping any time soon. "Let me know if you become uncomfortable." It was almost sweet, the way he worried that he might be moving too fast for her.

Because she was on his lap, she could once again feel his excitement. But his hips didn't move or press against her any more than the touch of where she sat. Though his legs did move, just enough to brush his foot against her calf. Another of his light, gentle caresses while he held her. She could feel, too, that his tongue was making itself known, just the heated little brushes against her neck as he kissed her, tasted her, even added a nibble against her throat to the mix, a little sharpness to the gentle brushes of lips and tongue.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:24 am

The fingers in his hair opened and closed softly, giving it light little tugs before tracing down to the back of his neck to gently press her fingertips against his skin while a low gasp, at the feel of his teeth, turned to a whimper as she bit down on her lip.

He was worried he was moving too fast for her... She'd been worried she was moving too fast for him...

"You make me soar...." she whispered with a barely audible voice between tender sounds of pleasure and low gasps for air that her body no longer required but still desired. "I feel safe with you..." the sound of those few words probably enough to tell him that she wouldn't tell him no. That uncomfortable wasn't even a thought that had crossed her mind.

And his caress... his hands, his mouth, his body... She found herself reacting to every little touch, a hint of colour easing across her cheeks at the feeling of his own excitement. Causing her lips to curl into a warm smile while she arched into him. Her free hand closing around the fabric of his shirt, trying to keep it from straying too much when what she really wanted was so feel his warm skin beneath her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:48 am

The delicate sounds and the way she touched him told him how best to proceed with her. And they told him that she should take his time. That was more than fine by him; he would be happy to hold her until dawn. The truth was, she felt so good against him... but more than that, She reacted to him in a way that no one had reacted to him in decades. It made him feel stronger, made him feel like a man, rather than a servant or a soldier. It wasn't just about her pleasure, it was about his own true nature, the pleasure that he received just by giving someone else pleasure.

"How do I make you soar?" The words were a heated whisper against her, a low rumbling of his voice in her ear. He spoke right before his teeth grazed over the delicate curve of her ear, trapping the earlobe with his lips and letting his tongue press against her, right behind her ear. Then his lips were moving again, back down toward her throat. He wanted to hear her answer, enjoying the sound of her voice and the quiet sounds of pleasure the leaked through, an even better indicator than the movement of her body against him. In truth, people could fake a reaction, and Kindred fake them better than just normal people. But there was a certain tone, a certain note, to the voice that couldn't quite be faked. It drove him, causing his hands to move as well.

The hand in her hair slipped lower, gently trailing his fingertips over the side of her throat, down over her shoulders and gently sliding her shirt out of the way. Just out of the way over her collarbone, so that he could feel her cooler skin against his fingertips. Gentle caresses, taking his time as he waited to feel her next reaction.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 am

Her chest rose as she drew another breath, pressed her fingers tighter against the back of his neck when he whispered against her and whimpered softly in his ear.
"By making me feel wanted..." the blond whimpered softly again, the hand softly clutching his shirt pulling lightly at the fabric. "By being gentle and kind...." she breathed heavily when he brushed his fingers down the side of her throat and pulled at her shirt enough to trace her collarbone with a warm touch.

She arched into him again, clinging to him as her lips touched the side of his neck with another whisper under her breath.
"By being honest... by being true... by being yourself.." the light tremble to her voice and touch one of anticipation and desire as every new touch of his hands and his lips made her want to whimper again. Her body language one of trust and willing surrender.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:18 am

Powerful. That's what she made him feel. Powerful. When surrounded by Kindred who could, should they so wish it, end him with the barest touch or stroke of blade or something else entirely, it was a huge thing to feel powerful, even if it's only for a short time or in one particular aspect of life. She made him feel something that he rarely ever felt, and that along was worth it.

"Teddy... I have to be honest." His voice was still pitched low, quiet words barely spoken with his lips against her flesh. His hand at her collarbone drifted farther down, heading for her ribs as his fingertips trailed lightly over her, through her shirt. "I want you. I want you badly." If his excitement that she could feel was any indication, he very much meant it. "So I need you to stop me if you think I'm moving too fast." Because if she didn't say something, he would, with little doubt, continue for as long as she would let him and he would take from her as much as she would let him have.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:22 am

At the touch of his hand traveling down her body she blushed again, her lips brushing against his ear as she whispered, still holding him close while the hand at his shirt pulled at the fabric just enough to allow her fingertips to ease in under it to brush across his warm skin. A gentle touch, silently asking if he would allow her more.

"Why would I want you to stop...?" when it was clear, from the tone of her voice to the touch of her hand to the reaction of her body in response to his caress all kept saying the same thing: she wanted him as well.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:53 pm

She hadn't started to protest yet, but she still might. As it was, his hands were slow and gentle, sliding over her arms and ribs to trail his fingers just under the fabric. He was brushing his fingers over her ribcage and sides, all-too-happy about the fact that he was able to run his hand over the flat plane of her belly. "Like I said... another vampire... and you just met me..."

Of course, the fact that he had just met her wasn't a deterrent for him at all. His legs continued to move against hers, with very little warning, pulling her against him by wrapping around her waist and bringing her closer.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:05 pm

"I'd never push...." she whispered against the side of his neck, only to draw her breath when he pulled her in closer. Her lips finding the corner of his neck where it met his shoulder, pressing a soft kiss to his warm skin with a low sound of pleasure. The fingers of her hand still gently pressing against the back of his neck, slowly drifting up and down as the feeling of his warm hand across her cool skin had her lips once again parting in a gasp that was partially muffled against his shoulder.

"I've been nothing but honest Medwyn..." the Caitiff's breath brushed across his neck again while gentle fingers traced the flank of his body with a light touch. "I want you... but I'd never push... though even if you'd only hold me for a single night, I...." even if only for a single night.... she'd love to be his...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:26 pm

He was a sweet tormentor. His fingertips trailed over her belly, up and over her chest, though he wasn't actually touching her breasts. Just light brushes of his warm fingertips, his mouth soft and warm, nibbling and lightly scraping his teeth over her shoulder, He was more nudging her shirt out of the way than he was feeing her, but he didn't know if she would notice that. "I did not question your honesty, Teddy. I just do not wish you to feel forced or be afraid of me." He sounded almost heartwrenchingly honest with the comment, the hand at her back rubbing gently over her there, almost in a comforting manner.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Oh, that stole another tender whimper from her lips, that feeling of his fingers, the sensation of his lips and his teeth.
"I would've told you..." Teddy whispered softly, her eyes still closed tight as she leaned her head back again, savouring every precious moment of his caress almost as if afraid he might take it away from her at any time. Almost as if a part of her was prepared to find she was daydreaming...

"I trust you..." she repeated under her breath, the hand that had found its way in under his shirt easing up his back to press her fingers against his skin while she slowly brushed her nail down his spine. "I want you..." she whimpered again in a softly pleading voice. "Please....?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:00 pm

He gasped, a quiet sound as her nails dragged over his back. He seemed to like that, though she was able to feel what others usually never saw. The tell-tale raised flesh at his back, of many criss-crossing scars that adorned his back, which is likely one of the reasons he never went without not one, but two shirts. His shirt and an undershirt, actually.

His fingertips continued to trail over her, tracing the outline of her bra underneath her shirt. He was discreet, even here on the beach with no possibility of others seeing him, and it showed. His lips trailed to her shoulder, nudging the shirt out of his way with the gentle brush of his lips against her. "Please... what? What is it that you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next