Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach Empty
PostSubject: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:41 am

She finally had a spare moment. Which is why she finally hid away on the beach -- behind the large boulders there -- and made a phone call.

She pressed buttons and waited for the phone to ring.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:42 am

The phone was answered after a few moments by a slightly distracted voice that probably hadn't taken the time to check the number.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:44 am

"Hey, Teddy. It's Griselda. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you... life exploded. You busy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:47 am

It was easy to tell when a phone was dropped. The clattering of the small thing slipping through the Caitiff's fingers as she tried to catch it before it hit the floor and skidded to a halt probably louder on Griselda's end than on Teddy's.

A few moments of complete silence followed before the cell was picked up again. another awkward silent moment following before the blonde spoke again.

"Miss McKenzie.." honestly, she didn't know what to say. "I'm..." a shit liar and so she didn't bother trying. "Not busy... How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 am

"You asked me to do a thing for you. I did it, I've just been really, stupid busy. But it's not something I want to discuss over the phone. Christ knows my phone's probably tapped anyway."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:56 am

More silence.

"You didn't have to..." she said quietly, very quietly actually. "When I didn't hear from you I asked Razor to ask you to destroy the samples..." as it sounded like she felt she'd waisted Griselda's time.
"I get it... family and all that. It's alright. I don't mean to be trouble... i won't be in anyone's way, I swear" honestly, she sounded like she was apologizing for existing in hopes that Griselda wouldn't be mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:40 am

There was a pause and she sounded surprised.

"Raz0r didn't mention it. But then, like I said, we've both been really busy. And yes, I did have to. I promised you that I would, so I needed to. It just took a little longer to get done because of, you know, killer fog and Tinkerbells and Jamie nearly getting his fool ass killed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:42 am

"I don't know much about any of that..." she replied softly. "I try not to stick my nose in things aren't any of my business" because she had to ahve done something along those lines to have warranted the hurt she'd been put through with Diego. The Hell she was going through that again.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:45 am

Another short pause.

"You should, actually. Know about them, I mean. Not necessarily because anyone told you or anything, but because you're going to need to know about them to protect yourself."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:47 am

"I don't really venture far from Medwyn or leave the house much" and on the rare occasion that she did, Medwyn was still the one to pick her up or drop her off save for when Odessa was with the blonde.
"He mentioned the fog, so, I'll go with him when it's time" for whatever it was that needed to be done to protect them from the kilelr fog thing... sounded like a Stephen King deal to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 am

"I understand that. I almost feel like I'm in a zombie movie, at this point. It's getting absolutely ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:53 am

"I hope it works out..." normally she might've asked what she could do to help, but she knew the answer in this case was 'nothing'. Though, she did have one question.
"Does the fog hurt animals?" the boys... of course she was thinking of the boys. "Or humans?" the marines... the Turners and the guys at the club.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 am

There was another pause.

"I... can't go into much detail over the phone. But the short answer to your question is yes."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:59 am

Oh no....

She could probably hear the blonde's breath getting caught in her throat.
"Oh no... No I have to..." do what exactly? She couldn't possibly find a good enough excuse to cover this up to the marines...
A touch of panic graced her voice before the tell tale sounds of someone slumping into seat could be heard.
"Oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 am

There was another pause...

"Are you at Jamie's now?"

Her voice held a note of authority to it. It wasn't so much a question as a demand for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:02 am

"Yes" she replied simply. Again, no point lying.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:03 am

"One second..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Explosion (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: