Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair   Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:45 am

The book was going to be noticed right away. It was very, very different from anything else in the house ... and from a religion that no one in the house had ever practiced.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair   Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:36 pm

When she saw it, she spent several minutes just staring at it. This was decidedly odd. First the music, which she was okay with, and now this?

Once she had worked up the courage to touch it, she checked the lock to see if it would open.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair   Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:35 am

It opened easily to her touch. The front page may have been a little disturbing. It read "Holy Bible".
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair   Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:17 pm

She pursed her lips, then set it down. She grabbed a pack back from the foyer, brought it back, put the book inside and headed off for Elysium. Why make anyone come all the way out to her place?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair   Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:36 pm

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair   Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read A Book (open) - Panther's Lair
Page 1 of 1