Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) Empty
PostSubject: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:58 pm

His hand came up and knocked her to the floor. She caught herself on her hands, but didn't move to get up. She was shaking. Shaking both from the pleasure and the pain that coursed through her.

"Let me ask." She was sucking in breaths that she didn't need. But it helped her to focus on forming words. "Why?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm

He smiled at her. He really didn't know any nice smiles. This one screamed.. run for your life.

"Why what?"

He moved toward her, grabbing her by one leg and dragging her back out to the center of the room. His hand gripping her calf was more than brutal.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Funny that she didn't struggle. She let her eyes close as she felt herself being dragged across the floor. Funny - she almost seemed to be - helping him? There was another soft groan from the pretty Tremere's lips as he dragged her.

"Why ... me?"
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:19 pm

He really didnt understand this freaky woman. He twisted his his hold just a little and as the sharp crack of a large bone breaking could be heard, he chuckled in pleasure.

"Why you? well, mortals don't last very long. Not long at all. And if I just haul off and do this to any old Kindred I will be dust in no time at all. I showed up to apologize in case you complained to someone about me. But instead you let me. No one just lets me. So I am going to enjoy breaking you till I have to stop. Oh, a hunt might have been nice, but that would have taken time away from this. I dont even want to take the time to use props."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:25 pm

There was a sharp intake of breath. Just that sharp intake as another shudder ran through her. It was as if her pain and pleasure receptors had been completely reversed.

"Why ... me ... the first ... time?" she panted through her moans.
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:43 pm

He shook his head. He missed the screams but this was a challenge. he patted her now broken leg roughly, knowing every little jingle would be hell.

"Oh, just trolling for a chase, a hunt. You were wearing that latex thing. You looked like a screamer. Someone who would make alot of noise. Maybe even someone who would fight back a little. Its cute when they fight."

Somehow she would be pretty sure, his definition of cute was alot different than hers.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 pm

He patted her leg. Potence-fueled. She let out a soft cry. Not a scream, though. Far from it. It was likely the strangest sound that he had ever heard made when he was toying with someone. Her hands reached down, clasped her thighs roughly.

"Sorry ... to disappoint ... you."
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 am

He shrugged.

"its okay. You didnt run or scream or beg for mercy. But this is fun too. In its own way..though..."

He suddenly changed. The 13 year old child gave way to a monster. 7 and a half feet tall, arms of iron, hidden under shredded clothing that had dark brown stains. This was no child. The bits of chest that showed through his rather horrific clothing was muscle bound as well as burned. In fact no piece of skin showing was not covered in burn scars.

And then there was his face, or rather the leather mask, that had been someones face that he wore. In the corners and edges, it shoulded again, more scar tissue.

"Boo"

And he crushed her foot with a singel hand.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:43 am

It was the strangest thing. By now, he would have expected the sharp hiss and quiet moan from her as he crushed her foot. But she reached for him. Her palm held out, upward and toward his face. She didn't bother to try and stand - much.

"If I say 'red.' It means you're about to torp me. That could end poorly for you. Fair warning, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:02 am

She reached for him. That he didnt expect. Part of him wanted to pull back from that hand and the other part was fucking curious what she was up to.

"uh.. Okay. Fair warning. I got blood in the other rooms if you need it."

Yeah this just felt weird. You dont offer fucking prey food.

"Um, are you asking for help up...or trying to touch my mask?"

He broke a few more toes just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:28 am

She gasped again. She closed her eyes with another shuddering moan. Then she blew out a sharp breath, tilting her head slightly. When her eyes opened, they were a little glazed as she looked at him.

"Touch you. Makes it ... better ... for me."
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:41 am

Touch him? She wantedto fucking touch him? Okay this was one freaky bitch. Onthe other hand she was letting him take her apart piece by piece. That didnt happen often. He weighted this against her touching him.

"uh.. okay, I guess."

He bent forward enough so she could touch his face and his fist hit her hard, clipping a rib adn breaking it with a crunch.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:45 am

Her fingers clenched on him. She started to shudder and moan, gripping at him with slight fingers. He was taking her apart piece by piece ... and the first shuddering orgasm raced through her. Her face flushed a pretty pink with it as her head fell back with a loud, wanton moan.
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:01 am

Okay, she grabbed his neck and clenched at him. that wasnt so bad. The moaning though. Why couldnt she just scream a little or mutter please let it stop, dont hurt me, dont kill me.. those would be better. But this moaning thing...

He smiled as hthought of shomething. he reached out and took her shoulders in his hands. It was almost an embrace. Almost.

Then he popped both shoulders out of their sockets. Wiating five seconds, and popped them back in. He grinned maniacly, knowing popping them back in place hurt worse than popping them out. ANd both would hurt for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:05 am

She didn't scream. Well, not scream as if she were in pain. But she gave a sharp cry. When her arms popped back into place, they wrapped around him. Literally. Around his waist. She was still shuddering, soft whimpering sounds coming from her throat. She rested her forehead against his chest as she continued to pant and moan.

"Yes ... God, yes ... "

She really did just say that.
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:17 am

Okay, really wrong type of scream. Really wrong type of scream. I mean it was better than .. oh no.. there was the moan. God ..if she was going ot keep this up..hmm, thats a possability.

He suddenly reached into her mouth, grabbed her tongue and pulled.. hard. Hard enough to rip the muscle and flesh. There that will get rid of some of the sound.

No more thanking god for his work.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:27 am

She didn't seem to mind. In fact, she just moaned again. Her fingers clutched at him again. She whimpered, still continuing with that soft cry of yes, pleasure.

Her eyes were bright and blue when they looked up at him. She was very, very happy.
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:39 am

Happy. She was happy. Hadn't anyone ever told this woman that pain was bad. He was actually taking her apart and getting frustrated. This was a new experience for him. He wasnt sure he liked it at all.

He grabbed her legs, one broken and the other... oh look, now they were both fucking broken. Then, getting a good grip, he pulled first one leg out of socket, them the other. He chuckled a he looked into those yees, waiting for the pain to hit her... as he then popped them back in. He had seen grown men faint from this pain.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:42 am

She seemed to fall back a bit. Away from his chest. Another one of those soft, shuddering cries. Her eyes closed, but she was far from fainting. No, she was shuddering hard again. When her eyes opened, she looked ...

Grateful.

Yep, grateful.
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:27 pm

He blinked. Grateful? Grateful? Okay... this was getting fucking nuts. Freaky Bitch. It was like....well he didnt know what it was like. People always liknd these things to things he didn't understand. like fancy meals or getting gifts or sex.

She wanted to hurt? She got off on it? Well lets see just how much hurt he could do. Freaky Bitch.

he slapped her firmly across the face. The back of his hand was like sand paper, the burn scars still hard and irregular. He curled two fingers together into a small fist and surprisingly quick smacked her in the chest rocking her back and breaking a second rib. He advanced on her and did it again. 3 rd rib. and again. 4 th rib. and again 5th rib.

Each hit another rib chracked and she was driven back and he pushed forward until he drove her against the wall on the 13th rib. He had passed the half way mark and he grinned horribly as he watched her. crack, 14th rib.

And he pressed Hard against her, agaisnt the wall so she could feel all those broken ribs crack and splinter and press into her body, her organs. Moan now Freaky bitch.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:34 pm

He drove her back. It was harder to moan for her, but he pushed her into the wall. Another shuddering breath escaped from her. She reached for his hand, trying to catch it by the wrist. Trying, if he would let her, to put a more constant pressure on her chest. On those ribs he had just broken.

Yes, she got off on it.
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:35 pm

He felt her go for his hand, but he did her one better. He let her take it but then crushed her against the wall, pinning her there with his body. He looked down at her, toswering over her as his body crushed her against the wall, pressing her cracked ribs into her body.

"How's that? All comfy cozy?"

He reached down and bounced her head off the wall she was pressed against, ignoring the fact that she held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:08 pm

There was another soft cry from the lips of the pretty Tremere. She trembled for him. But she seemed to press into his body, heightening her own pain. Her own pleasure, really. She wriggled a little. But she wasn't trying to get away. She was making it even worse. She nodded to him.

She was indeed comfy and cozy.
Back to top Go down
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Okay, squirming to get away, or in pain was fine. Expected, appreciated even. But she wasn't squirming like that. She was squirming into him. It was kind of.. okay, it felt a little wrong. Somehow, she made him feel a little dirty. Which made absolutely no sense at all. He liked feeling dirty.

He suddenly back away from her fast. then he pulled her to him hard with their hand that was intertwined, she bounced against him hard, making all those ribs creak inward. Every breathe she took would be torture now, as her chest moved in and out.

He grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up till she was nine feet in the air, and then slammed her against the floor, coming to his own knees on top of her, squatting over her and still holding onto her throat. The hand she still held now cracked her 15th rib. And her sixteenth. And her 17th. They had beaten both their records for bones broken now, considering one arm, both calves, several in her foot and six in one hand. He counted it as 30. And he was just warming up.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:07 pm

So was she, apparently. She moaned, causing herself even more pain since she was drawing in deep, long breaths. She didn't need them. But she drew them anyway. She seemed to be writhing in unutterable bliss under him as he continued to abuse her. The sounds she made ... pretty sex noises that he had likely never heard from someone he treated like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)   Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song of the Siren (continued) - House of Horrors (13/Orie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: